Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Beavs wants the sad sack he married to buck her ideas up but doesn’t have the balls to have a conversation about it himself. So is hoping his mum will do his dirty work for him, hence the move.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It looks like the side of their house is right beside the garage belonging to another house? She will be hating this 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It doesn’t make sense why soft furnishings are left from previous owners? When we bought this house we had a package of I think it was £2k whereby they left the dishwasher, fridge freezer, hot tub in the garden and the fitted blinds (yes the moron wanted to remove fitted blinds, for what reason I’ll never know). BUT soft furnishings? Wtf. They have to have moved into a house already owned by someone they know?
Mine left curtains, garden furniture, a table and some other small bits, but they moved abroad and tbh, I was thankful for all the curtains because I was in rented before and had none 😂

Reactions: 10
Giving me the rage how she’s hung the washing if thats all there is hang it on the outer lines you idiot it will blow better. jesus wept is there anything this twit can do without making a balls up
You'd love my next door neighbour. He pegs each sock out individually, and doesn't even put the matching ones next to each other. It irritates me beyond belief 😂

Has she literally throw a few bits in the wash to make an Instagram story about owning a washing line? Fill the bloody machine you doughnut! In fact, I bet it's not even washing, just some bits she's grabbed for "content".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Steve at nearly 40 years still being financially supported by his wealthy parents - says a lot about him, doesn't it?!!

Rebecca knew from the start he had wealth behind him - she knew once a baby in the picture her days of working at Asda were over.

They are grown adults that have the mentality of children - her titting about with her mirror, him with his toy cars - what parent would still be wanting to "parent" the nearly 40 year old Steve, and then his add-on of Rebecca.

The grandparents are just enabling them and have done till now, and looks like they shall continue to do so. I'm thinking more and more that Steve is more lacking in brain cells then we thought - the apples sure down fall far from the tree, you only need to look at Alfie. 🙁😔. The gene pool of Steve and Rebecca is very thin....
I think his parents have done exactly the same with his sister, both offspring have well and truly lived off mummy and daddy

Reactions: 9
Have the left the death trap no net crappy old trampoline behind?
They’ll have left so much behind. The stanky witch was only packing clothes 48h before. When we moved all of our clothes were packed a whole week before and I just had a suitcase with the weeks clothes left out till we moved. Anything they wanted to get rid of or wouldn’t fit you can bet they just left it.

Why is she acting like she's been living in a flat with no garden.
You actually could have bought garden furniture and a washing line in the dales
She will have put that she needs garden furniture ASAP, in the hopes some company will see it and gift her some.

• Haha
Why is she acting like she's been living in a flat with no garden.
You actually could have bought garden furniture and a washing line in the dales
They had a picnic bench set in the old garden, could have brought that. Wonder what happened to the kids ‘kindly gifted’ swings?

Reactions: 13
Giving me the rage how she’s hung the washing if thats all there is hang it on the outer lines you idiot it will blow better. jesus wept is there anything this twit can do without making a balls up
My husband does the same. I can't bear to look at the whirligig when he's hung it out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ll have left so much behind. The stanky witch was only packing clothes 48h before. When we moved all of our clothes were packed a whole week before and I just had a suitcase with the weeks clothes left out till we moved. Anything they wanted to get rid of or wouldn’t fit you can bet they just left it.
Same here, I started packing and re homing or selling things we couldn't take as we were downsizing weeks before we moved.

A fellow West Country resident here!

Who owns the house they have just bought? Would it be on gov site? Is it his mother? Looking on Google earth the huge lake near bumpy looks lovely. I live between Bristol and Bath and omg the house prices here are mad.

• Heart
She will have put that she needs garden furniture ASAP, in the hopes some company will see it and gift her some.
The gifted stuff (other than tat) has long gone. I can’t remember the last time she had something sent to her and she did a good job at promoting!

You'd love my next door neighbour. He pegs each sock out individually, and doesn't even put the matching ones next to each other. It irritates me beyond belief 😂

Has she literally throw a few bits in the wash to make an Instagram story about owning a washing line? Fill the bloody machine you doughnut! In fact, I bet it's not even washing, just some bits she's grabbed for "content".
I peg my socks out individually 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
If a company gifts anything maybe they should be informed of how she likes to block people for asking genuine questions and seems to encourage very sexualised comments on her 'family'channel

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.