Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on on right move that house was put up for sale in 2022 no way could it only of sold now I bet they are renting!

Reactions: 5
Yes don’t know how long they’ve been there tho
---

It’s the shittiest brown ever we took our dog last monday he drank some sea water and Vet had to give him antibiotic shot as he’s been ill ever since. We go with the dog as it’s near to us but when the suns out it’s where all the “Comforts” go with their kids as there is nothing to spend money on. Comforts = come for “t” day
Wow selby is rough as toast! And that’s putting it nicely!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on on right move that house was put up for sale in 2022 no way could it only of sold now I bet they are renting!
I think they are broke and renting off his mum. I wonder if they are not speaking father beaver just now. Funny how the car suddenly went back as well right before they moved. Could he have called everything he gave them in.

Reactions: 11
So is beaver originally from "the seaside" or did his mum just relocate there. Will they know anyone other than Mummy Beaver? 😬

Reactions: 5
Scraping the barrel now ‘ the lighting in our house’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she suddenly buying loads of those ice lolly things because she lives near the water with a load of tit dumped into it seaside?

Also in that food shop everything was because I like it, because it’s for MY smoothie, MY milk. While forgetting the basics for her children

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Lmfao the washing post, does she not realise she could have had this at the shack? Is she actually that stupid that she thinks only some houses come with them? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Told you…. Hornsea is really grim. No offence to any Tattlers that live there but compared to the Dales it’s certainly a downgrade.
The upsides for them is being closer to schools and shops - so less driving/petrol usage, although knowing that dumb twit, she’d still drive to school if it was round the corner, one to show off the car, and two so she didn’t have to get out of said car to mingle with the other mummies.
The move SHOULD be advantageous - but with Beggys touch it will be shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like full of tit. Where is your snorkel beggy?
---
Scraping the barrel now ‘ the lighting in our house’ 😂😂😂
Yeah we all live in a dark hole while beggy got light in her house 😂😂 duck off you slag we know you bleeping depressed with this house. Ungrateful witch
---
Lmfao the washing post, does she not realise she could have had this at the shack? Is she actually that stupid that she thinks only some houses come with them? 🤣
I dont think she realised she could have the same thing at the shack. She had space for 3 of them. Looks like she actually moved into this house because “its got a washing line”.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🚨 Whirligig/rotary airer klaxon 🚨

defo a deal making, house selling whirligig, that one…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She thinks houses come with washing lines built in HAHAHAHA I’m actually dying!! Imagine the advertisement for the house!!

“And the main selling point of this beautiful 5 bedroom family home can be found in the garden, which boasts a fantastic state of the art whirligig washing line, so you can dry your laundry outside in the 2 days of the year where it’s warm and sunny which gives the added scent of fish and tit to your washing”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
No but it’s near to us so we go for the dog will keep it off the beach in future tho can’t stop going as don’t want to miss another photo opportunity to snap Beggy without the Magic Mirror
---

Yes he is a lot better today more like his old self I should have know really as there is a massive sewage pipe further down where the caravan park is that pumps into the sea
Yes, it bloody stinks in warm weather. There is no way I would even paddle in the sea there. The last time I went, there were just loads of flies everywhere. Such a dump of a place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.