Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I peg my socks out individually πŸ˜‚
Me too but I also buy packs of the same style and colour socks to make life really easy. (Primark multi pack black ankle or Primark grey trainer socks in case your interested - honestly haven't found better socks for the price!)

Reactions: 4
My husband does the same. I can't bear to look at the whirligig when he's hung it out πŸ™ˆ
Glad it’s not just me but hers really grinds my gears as the clothes look manky still if they’ve been washed
---
Me too πŸ˜…

What's the right way??? πŸ˜‚
Socks and knickers/boxers sorry to say i dry in drier πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ but if hanging out peg a pair together by the tops toes facing all the same way Pants in colour order

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
You can get something like that pictured, but knowing my luck it would blow away so I just peg them out individually 🀣
Ah ok this makes sense, surely pegging them together means they don't dry fully?

Love that Rebecca is so boring we've turned to laundry chat πŸ˜‚

Favourite laundry scent anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.