Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do beaver and his mum have a close relationship? If so, maybe he'll start inviting her round or she might just pop in neither of which will please Beggy. She loved the wilderness of the shack so she could do nothing all day except eye f**k herself in the magic mirror. If there's kids in the street she's going to hate that too. She doesn't want the boys having friends and clubs as that's not about her. She doesnt want neighbours finding her online. This move has been forced on her regardless of what she says, she's not able to function in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
After seeing her June bucketlist im even more convinced this whole move is a kind of intervention on behalf of the kids. There maybe some kind of agreement in place she doesnt do a house tour she doesn't identify exactly where they live,although too late for that and also not to discuss family finances online. We will never know but could one of the wierdos from her fetish site days,attempted to contact or visit, now Steves family have stepped in for the kids. Wouldn't be surprised if they tell her do as your told or we'll put all your failings as a parent infront of a court and fight for custody of the kids and you'll have nothing, they'd have so much just from her online content to prove what a useless mother she is. I dont like Steve but he does have a very supportive family,something she can only dream of

Reactions: 15
I thought she mentioned somewhere having a holiday booked in May. Did I make that up? She’s not mentioned a holiday for a while actually and I thought they had a few booked!

Reactions: 11
I thought she mentioned somewhere having a holiday booked in May. Did I make that up? She’s not mentioned a holiday for a while actually and I thought they had a few booked!
May was Beaver's Valentines surprise return trip to Skiathos which he went mental over as she disappeared offline for a couple of days after excitedly telling everyone about it and it has never been mentioned again 😆 and I think she's bridesmaid for BJ Hoare 🙈 this month in Cyprus. Great start at a new school for the boys 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
May was Beaver's Valentines surprise return trip to Skiathos which he went mental over as she disappeared offline for a couple of days after excitedly telling everyone about it and it has never been mentioned again 😆 and I think she's bridesmaid for BJ Hoare 🙈 this month in Cyprus. Great start at a new school for the boys 🙄
Maybe the boys will stay with their nan,so they don't miss school.

Reactions: 13
Well maybe - given Mama Beaver's fortunate proximity - this could be rearranged so Bogtrotter, Beaver and the Fringe could go over for the wedding and a couple of days and Mama Beaver could have the boys so they don't miss MORE school.

I also think Skiathos was binned off

I forgot how horrid the Hornsea beach was

Reactions: 16
She posted( thread 165 post# 995) a surprise we are going back to Skiathos for our wedding anniversary on Valentines day evening and even to Steves instagram , then she was strangely very quiet for a couple of days and then was posting pics of the depressing Hornsea beach that weekend , tattlers were speculating Steve had gone mad and it hasn’t been mentioned since !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's terrifying from a few pics people will be able to work out where she has moved to and what room her kids sleep in 😱😱😱

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They aren’t going to do anything that house are they. A few pictures and trips to BM ✅

Reactions: 15
She must read here.. answering for us about the cat and who’s having the second en-suite room 😂 it must be a negative place in her head constantly reading here I don’t know why she does it

• Haha
I have NEVER in my lifetime come across A 30yr old who acts like a 3yr old🤦‍♀️

Beggy We ALL DO WASHING & MOST MUMS on here work as well
Grow the duck up
We DONT NEED AN HOURLY DIARY🎻

FFS Nothing is Never ENOUGH for HER

Some FUKING how you have ended up with a LOVELY HOUSE
---
Well, firstly SEPARATE what looks like a relatively normal couple of days of washing for a family of five 😵💫😵💫😳
How about The Boys UNIFORMS?

Reactions: 16
Shes kept the bath mat down in Alfie's en suite that was in the sale photos

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Who owns the house they have just bought? Would it be on gov site? Is it his mother? Looking on Google earth the huge lake near bumpy looks lovely. I live between Bristol and Bath and omg the house prices here are mad.

Reactions: 6
Who owns the house they have just bought? Would it be on gov site? Is it his mother? Looking on Google earth the huge lake near bumpy looks lovely. I live between Bristol and Bath and omg the house prices here are mad.
That’s Hornsea Mere it is lovely there. it duck poo everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It doesn’t make sense why soft furnishings are left from previous owners? When we bought this house we had a package of I think it was £2k whereby they left the dishwasher, fridge freezer, hot tub in the garden and the fitted blinds (yes the moron wanted to remove fitted blinds, for what reason I’ll never know). BUT soft furnishings? Wtf. They have to have moved into a house already owned by someone they know?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I would feel physically SICK knowing peops know my:

ADDRESS
INSIDE THE HOUSE
ALL THE DETAILS
CAR I DRIVE
100% ALL KIDS INFO
Just to make a few quid on line getting my BITS out & REPEATING myself 24/7
Those poor kids
Selfish☹
---
That’s Hornsea Mere it is lovely there. it duck poo everywhere
STOP!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
I live miles away in the SOUTH
All Foreign to me😁

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Well if Alfie has the 2nd bathroom, I assume that means Mama Beaver isn’t living with them. It’s odd that they have a sofa, cushions and same bath mat?! Maybe they Vendor wanted rid of the sofa and offered it to them? But the bath mat?? Something odd here….. she won’t admit it’s rented - couldn’t be honest if her life depended on it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.