Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca Hobson, the only person to "renovate" 15 year old "new build" property. 100% won't do a house tour because she thinks the new house is a step down, and she knows the Tattler property experts will find it in seconds. Also, said there was suh, suh much interest in the shack when they first put it on the market, yet it took a year to sell. Makes suh suh much sense hunnipot 

And they had to reduce it by 25 grand...we also don't know how much the buyer ended up paying. I doubt it was the £650,000!

Reactions: 13
‘I am not a tree’

Rebecca Obson 2024

So much leaking in that video. She’s trying so hard to spin it like it’s all part of the plan but it's a forced sale brought on by themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘I am not a tree’

Rebecca Obson 2024

So much leaking in that video. She’s trying so hard to spin it like it’s all part of the plan but it's a forced sale brought on by themselves.
The ‘I am not a tree’ quote. Where did she hear that & why, oh why, would she repeat it on her video 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually think they did have a lot of interest when it went up for sale. It's only when people got there and realised the state of the place that the interest faded.
Exactly what I was going to say. It looked half decent on the ad. People have gone and realised what a tit hole it is and it has no land, just the pokey garden, and bunch of barns that need a shed load of money to do up and thought nahhhh

Reactions: 15
She didn't say semi unless I missed it. It also would be doubtfull you'd find that big of a semi detached that was only built 15 years ago. Most newer ones are pretty small. I thought possibly one of the detached that someone mentioned in a previous post. Only odd thing is she said about being 15 mins from B&M(life goals) but in Hornsea the nearest one is at least 30 mins away. That I can see anyway 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
We all knew exactly how she would try and spin this. It’s clear as day that it’s a forced and unhappy move. I reckon they’ve been getting help to stop it being repossessed. I bet Steve’s family are absolutely sick of her tit if they’ve been financing them. crappy wedding/holidays abroad, no job and a third child when you can’t afford your mortgage payments.

I’m REALLY REALLY hoping whoever has bought The Shack has an Instagram account documenting a huge renovation and slagging off every single thing Beggy and Beaver did - which wasn’t much!!! That would be bloody brilliant!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The there was so much interest in it , yes all the tattlers constantly checking Rightmove ! Bet the Estate Agent couldn’t understand why there was so much online interest 😂

I went to the Kilnsey show last year in August , a county show attended by thousands of people , which is really near to her . Their estate Agents had a big stand with their staff just through one of the entrances and the details of the shack were slap bang on one of the boards , yet they quite obviously didn't get any interest from it !

I did see her Dad and Step mum there walking about looking like they were looking for someone , but obviously not Rebecca as she didn't take the kids to what is an amazing day out for children , right on her doorstep!!

Her management should have told her to be honest and she would actually have got some sympathy and more following , There’s absolutely nothing wrong with admitting money problems , everyones had them !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She didn't say semi unless I missed it. It also would be doubtfull you'd find that big of a semi detached that was only built 15 years ago. Most newer ones are pretty small. I thought possibly one of the detached that someone mentioned in a previous post. Only odd thing is she said about being 15 mins from B&M(life goals) but in Hosnsea the nearest one is at least 30 mins away. That I can see anyway 🤔
Probably Beverley I would say that’s the one she means or Bridlington if there is one. You know our Beggy she hasn’t a bloody clue about anything

Reactions: 6
Probably Beverley I would say that’s the one she means or Bridlington if there is one. You know our Beggy she hasn’t a bloody clue about anything
Again - more PR from Beaver to encourage the move! If not, the new owners would have had a water in their midsts 😂

Reactions: 6
Yeah they both have one. Just seems odd that she was so excited about being closer to one when in reality if it is Hornsea they are moving to its actually not that close. Unless its not Hornsea they are moving to and its further up the coast towards Brid.

Reactions: 5
Just catching up trolls I’ve been away on honeymoon after getting real life married beggy, not a buffet cart in sight.

Quickly watched the blog Q&A. So they were skint essentially.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah they both have one. Just seems odd that she was so excited about being closer to one when in reality if it is Hornsea they are moving to its actually not that close. Unless its not Hornsea they are moving to and its further up the coast towards Brid.
I would say Brid is 15/20 mins from Hornsea there is really nothing between Brid and Hornsea apart from Skipsea Ulrome Attick and they are small villages There is Beeford but that not on the coast. I’m going for Hornsea myself

Reactions: 7
I watched the moving Q&A,my partner watched for 2 minutes then left saying 'how the hell can you watch that thick cow'. It was obvious shecwas desperate to come across as happy but I dont think she had any choice,the actual Hobson clan make the decisions and she does as shes told. Maybe Daddy Hobson refsed to help out financially so they've decided to leech off his num now, of course none of Rebeccas family would be helping

Reactions: 13
Yes they are dirt cheap in that area. I live nearby and everyone knows houses are cheap in hornsea, its a retirement town, its a running joke that noone wants to live there. Brid too, a total kip.
Wow I just searched for 3+ bed houses within a 20 mile radius of Bridlington & I can’t believe how cheap the properties are for the size of some of them! I live in south wales too, just outside Cardiff, so we’re not exactly talking London prices where I live.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couldn't even get through that YouTube video. Her constant repeating herself & pretending to be happeh is boring af.

Reactions: 14
What’s funny is I actually think a semi in a seaside town will be an upgrade on the shack because their kids will be warm, they’ll not be away from civilians & they’ll not get left at school if it snows. BUT the funniest part is she knows on paper it looks like a downgrade, it’s not this big farmhouse & everyone will question it when they see it. This is the problem when she painted the shack out to be glorious, it wasnt, you barely had any land, everytime it rained your house almost flooded, you had barns disused I’m sure infested with rats, half a sofa and furniture with so many holes even beaver was having a go at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.