Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will buy a house that already has a nice kitchen, dont show it for a month and the ta da ! steve has put a new kitchen in , by magic. !!

A tattler will then find that the Howson units haven't been manufactured for four years or something !

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She doesn’t know the meaning of the word renovation. We put a new bathroom in our house as soon as we moved here in October, I don’t mean some tit metro tiles Rebecca I mean back to brick. Currently in the middle of an extension and a new kitchen, my girl you would not cope😂
My partner is a tiler (absolutely mortified at beavers botch job) so lots of his friends are in the trade doing it all for us but it’s still hard work. She genuinely believes a lick of magnolia and some plastic ivy draped on the toilet cistern constitutes as a reno

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she is telling the truth that they're buying (I'm still not convinced) then, the cliff terrace one has been the most convincing so far. The only thing that doesn't line up is it being built 15 years ago.

Even if they took no mortgage holidays, made repayments on the capital, ran up no other debts elsewhere, and, THE DUNGEON OLD FOR ASKING PRICE (all of which are unlikely) then they might have paid what? 10/15 grand off the capital in 5 years they've been there? so even if they have a bit to put towards the new house it's not gonna be much more than 175k, thats if they're very very lucky!

Reactions: 8
The only worrying thing about a ‘semi new build’ is the level of buliding regs and insulation required she is going to be boiling after the shack , she will be walking around in even less clothing if possible

Anyone else think semi will be what beaver has when he is driving his toy car around looking at all the hot teenagers in their shorty shorts down the prom !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They will buy a house that already has a nice kitchen, dont show it for a month and the ta da ! steve has put a new kitchen in , by magic. !!

A tattler will then find that the Howson units haven't been manufactured for four years or something !
Yeah no doubt a quick Google search could bring up old pictures of the house if sold before 🤣 no doubt she'd use em and pretend they did a "reno" hahaha.

Her face when she first starts the vlog. She looks mental. Eyes wide open talking with her teeth 😬 🙈
---
The only worrying thing about a ‘semi new build’ is the level of buliding regs and insulation required she is going to be boiling after the shack , she will be walking around in even less clothing if possible

Anyone else think semi will be what beaver has when he is driving his toy car around looking at all the hot teenagers in their shorty shorts down the prom !
He'll be taking his cars for photo shoots at the nearest asda car park, doing donuts to impress the 18 year olds 🤣 absoulute tool

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah no doubt a quick Google search could bring up old pictures of the house if sold before 🤣 no doubt she'd use em and pretend they did a "reno" hahaha.

Her face when she first starts the vlog. She looks mental. Eyes wide open talking with her teeth 😬 🙈
---

He'll be taking his cars for photo shoots at the nearest asda car park, doing donuts to impress the 18 year olds 🤣 absoulute tool
😂😂 what delight is he going to treat himself to next!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂 what delight is he going to treat himself to next!
We all know he is going to spaff any leftover cash on some souped up cock extension car !

There will be no left over ££’s for glasses , properly fitted shoes ,footballs or gloves for a 3 year old !

Reactions: 21
Look at the state of Woody with the football in those photos just posted. I could cry for the boys. No one takes any pleasure is sorting out nice outfits for them or making sure they look clean and tidy. His shoes are an utter disgrace. I do hope Mama Beaver will be enquiring as to the affordability of decent footwear for the boys vis a vis Bogtrotter’s Botox etc

Reactions: 14
My workings out for their equity are:

purchased for £390,000 - if they put down a 10% deposit that would be an initial mortgage of £351,000.

In 5 years they may have paid £20,000 off the mortgage, so now have £331,000.

If they’ve sold for £625,000 then that would leave them with £294,000 in equity. I think that’s a pretty reasonable guess, for example they may have had an initial mortgage of less than £351,000, or they may have sold for more than £625k, or they may have paid off more than £20k.

So what they will walk away with all depends on how much debt they’ve got to pay off out of the equity, plus all the fees associated with buying and selling etc. If Beaver can get a mortgage of £150,000 and they’re buying a £300k house, they could have around £100k in cash left after the move, maybe even more. But let’s face it, if they do have that much money left in cash they’ll burn through it straight away, she’ll be flashing the cash for the next 18 months and then it’ll all go quiet again like it is now when there’s none left. Only difference is they won’t be able to downsize and release any equity after this move 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18

My eyes my eyes 😎😎😎Jesus god the thought of skanky flaps Elleh in even less clothing than she wears for the pervs while constantly flaunting herself in a bra in the freezing shack, if she has a newish build warmer house she will be almost naked and Carol Creamer will be turning sour with the heat 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I find it so odd that she posts all these videos of make-up, hair and outfit of the day. Then goes out greasy hair scraped back, no make-up and in any old clothes! What a knob.

Reactions: 27
I find it so odd that she posts all these videos of make-up, hair and outfit of the day. Then goes out greasy hair scraped back, no make-up and in any old clothes! What a knob.
She probably tarts herself up to film her adult content

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I for one actually can't wait to see this new gaff, like someone else mentioned further up, she won't be able to keep it to herself as she loves the validation off strangers on the Internet.

Also I think the "suprise valentines holidahhhh" she booked for Beaver will be cancelled as she will use the excuse of moving. She probs only payed a deposit on it anyway, & at the time Beaver looked unimpressed that she'd booked it.
Probs cos he knew his parents would flip that their moving & that they've helped them out so much already, then his thick wife goes & books a deposit on a holidahhhh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Howling at this hahahaha 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just came here to say the same thing! 🤣🤣 I bet she is fuming now.
I think like bog and beave, they can't afford that house any more 🤷🏻‍♀️ credit where it's due though at least they've actually renovated!

Edited to add, I'm sure it's a forced move for LJC the same way it was for Beggy Dingle but Jesus Christ the way she's dressing it up at least makes a bit more logical sense than what Rebecca's said 😂 another area where her idol has wiped the floor with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.