Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to fast forward I can’t stand her voice her face is so frozen! So she’s moving to a semi new build and can’t wait to put her touch to it as it’s a blank canvas! Hope the walls are strong enough to hold them hand bags! She’s doing a come pack with us and come move with us and vlogging the move day. Oh what joy
Ditto
Her fuking voice🙉
She has REPEATED HERSELF OVER & OVER
DEFO more to it🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the main take is you’re skint cause you couldn’t turn down the equity. And for the love of god slapping some beige paint on the walls is not bleeping renovating you prized idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why am I not surprised she is just going to lie her way all the way through this?! Nobody moves from their supposed forever home just because it’s gone up in value. Moving is stressful enough as it is, without having 3 kids added in, plus moving hours away & having to basically start again with schools etc. Why can’t she just use this opportunity to finally start being honest? Nobody is asking to see their bank statements, but just be honest about how life is.
We don’t need to see the bank statements. The receipts are all over social media!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I skipped through that as much as I could, it was painful! I did however catch her saying a few times that they will be so much better off financially so won’t have that stress anymore, so at least there’s a little bit of truth in there where she kind of subtly hints that they’re currently financially struggling. But then most of her flowers are too stupid to have noticed that.

She does repeat over and over again that they ‘have to do what’s right for the family’. Which translates to Steve has forced this now because he is fed up of shouldering all the financial burden & he has insisted they move closer to family & somewhere more affordable.

Reactions: 23
They're coming back to the dales to go camping 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nice to see the lies have started already....

"We got a supah cute valllyewwairrrshunnn merbeh last jewn" why does she have to lie about everything?

1000058220.png

they just "put it on the market to test it and see what would happen".... if you put it on the market you must be hoping to sell as if you remove it from the market and decide against selling you're normally liable for some sort of fee from the estate agency 🤣 this happened to my sister and she had to pay purple bricks £900

"It had surrrrr much interest" yes hunnipot must have had loads that's why it was on the market 9 months and you had to drop the price 🤦🏻‍♀️

Starting as she means to go on I see 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So they still don't know when their moving, but hopefully this month. I wonder if Beaver has already gone across midweek to start working? 🤔

Reactions: 8
So they couldn’t turn down the chance to sell because the property went up in value?? Emmmm just like everyone else’s home because of inflation you absolute dimwit???

Who sells their apparent forever home just because it has gone up in value? Oh wait I know, those who are skint 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Apparently the 15 year old "new build" is bigger than the house they currently live in 🤥. Although that maybe true in respect of livable space as a large part of the shack is derelict barn they couldn't afford to renovate

Surely even the thickest flower who attaches as little value to education as the Hobsons ( ie NONE) will realise that you do not remove your children from school and move 2.5 hours away unless in financial extremis..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's moving to the east coast but doesn't want to say where. But mama beaver is on hand for babysitting duties and wants to be close by. She's also not doing a house tour cos it doesn't sit right with her 🤣 you don't fancy bragging about your amazing new house you've bought with all your profit then?! Must be so embarrassed. She's not downsizing but doesn't even say how many bedrooms, just that it's about the same sort of size with a smaller garden but bigger rooms.
Sure we will find the 15year old new build blank canvas in hornsea in no time begs. No need for a house tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Who sells their apparent forever home just because it has gone up in value? Oh wait I know, those who are skint 🤣
People who think money is more important than everything else in life.

Plus I actually do believe them being financially better off is a big part of the reason. If they come away with a 5/6 figure profit they will have far less stress. I can’t imagine how stressful a huge mortgage is, with 3 kids, only one parent working, and it costing duck knows how much in petrol to go literally anywhere.

Reactions: 15
Omg PAINFUL
“We’ve made so much money on it because we have done so much work to it”

She can’t ever ever tell the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not watching. Cba. But you don’t just get a random valuation unless you’re already interested in selling.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she sounded convincing when she was answering the question about downsizing. She seemed hesitant to say it was bigger…

Reactions: 10
She’s going to be on a high when she moves. More content, sunny evenings on the beach etc etc. She will be manic. UNTIL… the winter draws in, the tourists go home and the little shops shut, the freezing wind from the sea… I can’t wait 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.