Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t face watching YouTube but is she describing it as a 15 year old new build semi? How can a 15 year old house be a new build? I hope the boys each have their own room and are not forced to carry on sharing.

Reactions: 14
And this is what she didn't delete and block!

1000050339.jpg

---
And this is what she didn't delete and block!

1000050339.jpg
Quoting myself, but we live 20 mins from my parents and sometimes that even feels too far!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She answered yes to every single question. She’s trying so hard to remind positive and happeh about this move but you can tell, this is Steve’s doing 100% and she wants nothing to do with it. She’s been forced because she doesn’t bring anything to the table.
It did make me laugh when she was saying “we’re moving to the East Coast but I’m not going to say where”, then proceeded to say that it was down from Bridlington and Steve’s mum was nearby 🤦‍♀️
As she tags Hornsea every time they go to see his mum, there’s not many places it could be!

Reactions: 16
Watching the vlog just now. She's an absolute parrot. She's said the same thing about a hundred times, it's draining. She lets slip a number of times the cons of living in the wilds so despite what she claims, the shack is not her dream house. We can all work out the value of our homes online and see what profit we've made in recent years, you don't need someone to do it for you which makes me wonder if their mortgage was due for renewal, the house got valued for that and they found they couldn't get another mortgage on it due to their lack of income? There was next to no interest in the shack either which is why it took 9months to sell. No wonder her mental health is bad, her whole life is a lie and a charade of pretending to be rich and happy.

Reactions: 24
I haven't watched the video but from reading on here it wouldn't suprise me if in her head saying they're selling because they've made a profit is the truth. I imagine the explanation to be "Steve said we need to move cus we can't afford it anymore so we got it valued and they said it was worth more so we'll make a profit so yeah we're moving cus we've made a profit and thats better financially"

I don't believe her brain could process a higher level of thinking than this.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Rebecca Hobson, the only person to "renovate" 15 year old "new build" property. 100% won't do a house tour because she thinks the new house is a step down, and she knows the Tattler property experts will find it in seconds. Also, said there was suh, suh much interest in the shack when they first put it on the market, yet it took a year to sell. Makes suh suh much sense hunnipot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
While you still need a house any profits are irrelevant! Does she not realise that she is wasting that profit on a pokey semi that cost a lot less 5 years ago?
It’s hilarious how she thought she was something because of the depressing shack. I was still a fan when they moved there and honestly expected big things, but they overstretched themselves from the off, and now it’s time to face the music

Reactions: 13
It's hilarious how they suddenly started going to coffee shops all the time... and Tattlers said it was because they were having house viewings and they were correct 🤣

A semi in a run down seaside town is a step down from a remote detached listed farmhouse, however she tries to talk it up.

It was wasted on those thick inbreds anyway. They didn't have the class or the cash to do what was needed to make the house beautiful.

They 100% moved because of the mortgage rates shooting up. If it had increased in value they'd have looked at the LTV rates and they just couldn't afford it on his scabby wage

Daddy hobson couldn't help, so mamma beaver has had to step in and that's why they're now licking her hole. They barely mentioned her unless she was paying for center parcs!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually think they did have a lot of interest when it went up for sale. It's only when people got there and realised the state of the place that the interest faded.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did she mean it’s a semi new build as in - was a new build 15 years ago and not a semi detached? I dunno… the girl is a gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she mean it’s a semi new build as in - was a new build 15 years ago and not a semi detached? I dunno… the girl is a gobshite.
She probably doesn't know what a semi detached is 🤣 thick as fook *vase noise*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had to take a break from watching to order a Chinese from actual Uber as I don’t live in the arse end of nowhere. Just got back to it and apparently the shack was valued and has increased sssuuurr much due to all the “renovations” Zippy and Bungle had done that Zippy just “couldn’t say no”. Despite the fact a valuation is just that. A valuation and not a guaranteed price. That must therefore be why it has taken a year to sell the place
Zippy and Bungle đź‘Ź đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.