Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in the process of buying and selling it’s stressful and the fees are extortionate. We’re only selling because we need more space and a bigger garden.

I don’t think she sounded convincing when she was answering the question about downsizing. She seemed hesitant to say it was bigger…
She said the garden was smaller than the current garden isn’t even that big.

Reactions: 9
A quick Google tattle search and the house going on rightmove was mid May 2023, it was then reduced in July according to rightmove. So why get a random valuation, why lie about when it went up for sale and why reduce it so quickly if you weren't sure if you would move and had loads of interest 🤥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Wow I just searched for 3+ bed houses within a 20 mile radius of Bridlington & I can’t believe how cheap the properties are for the size of some of them! I live in south wales too, just outside Cardiff, so we’re not exactly talking London prices where I live.

Reactions: 11
I cant stand her. I literally cant keep watching. I got to when she was saying how they bleeping renovated and decorated every single room and because they done suh suh much work the house has increased in value. That house is done, just look at the mouldy beams. duck oooooffffff you bleeping lying witch. I know you reading here Rebecca and I am telling you only bleeping sheeps believe these lies you spewing. We all know the true here you bleeping witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t think she’ll do a house tour not because of privacy concerns but because I believe she will be embarrassed you wait until the new kitchen/bathroom has been done and a white wash of the place she’ll be showing more. Although I don’t think she should worry she is bringing the kids closer to family, walking distance to the school and shops and will hopefully give them more opportunities. It’s a good thing for them regardless of money or downsizing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We don’t need to see the bank statements. The receipts are all over social media!
I’m living for the day that sole trader Information is public domain just like a limited company 🙌🏻

I caught up with the thread instead of watching her painful Q&A - since the new house needs a new kitchen I can only assume it doesn’t have one at all? She’s lived in a hovel of a kitchen for years and years. Also hilarious if she’s said she’s not going to show us around because it doesn’t sit right with her? We know your address, where your children go to school, what they have for tea, their interests, their needs. I know more about your children than I do about my own. I also don’t feel sorry for her not one bit, she thinks she’s so much better than everyone else. I for one wouldn’t be parading my child neglect online for 80k people to see and thinking it’s a flex.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I skipped through the vlog just to hear the lies she would spout and there were plenty. Found it hard to concentrate though because my eyes kept going to the highlighter on the end of her nose and her overlined bottom lip!
The houses in Hornsea are really cheap so whatever you say Dingle, you are NOT upgrading! Mind you, saying that, any house would be an upgrade to the shack!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We know you get on beavers shrivelled shroom every night, you literally showed us yourself labouring in a car park. But showing us round your new gaff is where you draw the line 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20240518_200358_Instagram.jpg
it's the dodgey cheek filler for me!

Totally fell out with her mum hasn't she. The way she was stating how Steve's mum "wants to spend time" with them is very much an angry dig at her own mum

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So they're basically going where any of beavers relatives are willing to pay for them. They've exhausted his father's wallet, now they're on to his mother's purse....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.