Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she didn't did she so I'm not sure where that came from 🤣 she gives the impression it is going to be detached, saying it's the same size as the old house
I think when she was asked if it was the same type of house and if it was a new build or whatever the question was she ummed and said " wud ahhh serrr it's a new build, ad serrrrr its a SEMI new build und stuff" that's where people are getting it from.

Reactions: 13
She's copying meldrum trying to make out they had the house valued out of curiosity. Nothing to do with their fixed rate coming to an end of course and the interest rates now being over 5%

Even if they end up mortgage free they still won't be well off with 3 kids and one basic wage coming in

Reactions: 22
Her whole video is pointless. No matter how she spins it, or what she trys to keep private, it will all come out evwntually and that is her own doing because she puts her whole life online.
Their current house will, in time, have its sale price listed in the public domain.
She films her whole life so in no time there will be enough snippets of the new house to identify it online, the location and the sale price.
She'll be back living in a populated area and I'd imagine the boys will be going to a bigger school, so more parents at drop off etc and at least one is bound to be on here I'd bet.
I think it will actually be a good move for them all. Primarily for the boys. But also for her. Shes more grey crushed velvet, live-laugh-love, than rural, country living and I think being someone more residential will suit her better.
As for the reasons for the move, she could have literally just said a combo of the kids getting older, the rural location and the massive cost of living hike has meant they need to relocate and left it at that. Instead her ego has to pretend they are suuuuh suuuuuh happehhhh. All the while looking likes dying inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know she said they were moving ‘just down from Bridlington’ but giving who we are talking about I think in all seriousness we can’t discount that she didn’t actually mean up. Plenty properties of the right description in Filey, which is 15 mins from b&m in Scarborough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Smaller garden than they have now …..

Yikes it’s going to be a postage stamp!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine the front row seat the neighbours will have for thrir bust ups,I imagine their arguments are quite volatile and loud.

Reactions: 14
Imagine the parents of kids they'll be mixing with find her Tattle thread and YouTube channel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I also said this is the house however she says they'll be putting a new kitchen in and I don't think this kitchen needs replaced. Mind you, she talks nonsense so who knows!
---
I wonder how she's going to keep the house and location secret? The only way to do that is to only post close up pics of her face forever and whilst she does plenty of them, how can she show off the "seaside" , walks, Groma, mama's matchas etc without giving it away 🤔 😃

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t think they’re going into a house that expensive. They bought the house for 400k thereabouts and put everything into it. Even if they’ve sold it for 625k (I doubt that) there’s estate agents bill, solicitors bill, surveys, stamp duty to consider. We think they’ve taken mortgage holidays and beaver is likely on basic wage. I’ve just put into a mortgage calculator that I earn 25k a year and it says I can borrow 112k. I think this is a massive downsize. But she’ll trip up eventually and us tattle trolls will be all over it finding out the truth in half an hour 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t think they’re going into a house that expensive. They bought the house for 400k thereabouts and put everything into it. Even if they’ve sold it for 625k (I doubt that) there’s estate agents bill, solicitors bill, surveys, stamp duty to consider. We think they’ve taken mortgage holidays and beaver is likely on basic wage. I’ve just put into a mortgage calculator that I earn 25k a year and it says I can borrow 112k. I think this is a massive downsize. But she’ll trip up eventually and us tattle trolls will be all over it finding out the truth in half an hour 🤣
I agree. They never owned a house outright before they bought the shack. They didn't stay in any of the houses that long to build up equity either. It'll be a dump and that's the real reason why she won't do a house tour. She'll deffo show it sooner or later she's too thick and addicted to online validation, she can't help herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She currently lives in a house that’s kitchen has school toilet tiles on the floor and is full of rotting wood. So I shudder to think how bad the kitchen in this new place is that she’s going to actually replace it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She didn't say semi unless I missed it. It also would be doubtfull you'd find that big of a semi detached that was only built 15 years ago. Most newer ones are pretty small. I thought possibly one of the detachedt post. Only odd thing is she said about being 15 mins from B&M(life goals) but in Hornsea the nearest one is at least 30 mins away. That I can see anyway 🤔
I live on a big relatively new build estate (completed in 2012) best way I can describe round here is a very long road of side by side 3 bed town houses tiny fronts, medium back gardens (🙋)
then a winding path leading back onto the 'big houses' mainly 4 bed semi's but interspersed are just three stand alone 5 bed detached houses but unlike the wideness of the shack these are three storey high so bedroom 5 and ensuite is top floor seen on the outside as just one window kind of in the roof.

If Begs and Beav wanted a new build 4 bed semi in my neck of the woods they'd have no problem I think they're pretty standard in areas where torn down factory land has sat empty then you get a burst of regeneration and up pops the large unaffordable housing .

Reactions: 8
I thought it was today the winner of the so called Asda competition is announced. Come on Beggy or is it another of your lies!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.