Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dry does the curry look aswell! Literally looks duck all like the photo on the recipe card 🤣🤣🤣
Probably cos they boiled it 🤣 and were so happy with their efforts we got a close up action shot 🫠

Anyone remember when she said she was looking into publishing a cookery book?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Steve not going short on adding to his tats then, but no ball for the Boys 🤬😤

Woody said something in the car, I'm sure about the snacks but can't make it out. Didn't look likely he was going to share with the back seat did it ☹. Utter git!

Agree re the chocolate strawberries - Woody was 😳... What we don't see hey, but those kids do.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Woody said something in the car, I'm sure about the snacks but can't make it out. Didn't look likely he was going to share with the back seat did it ☹. Utter git!

Agree re the chocolate strawberries - Woody was 😳... What we don't see hey, but those kids do.
Woody “I would happily gobble them all up”

I am intrigued as to whether they did share with the boys those snacks because there was plenty.

As for the rice, what a big dollop of over cooked slop

Reactions: 13
Woody “I would happily gobble them all up”

I am intrigued as to whether they did share with the boys those snacks because there was plenty.

As for the rice, what a big dollop of over cooked slop
Thank you for above 👍 I couldn't hear him properly. I'd like to think he did as there was plenty, but after the Lemon Slices in the car, I'm 🤔😕

• Sad
Reactions: 11

It's chav mentality.... the sort who post a Facebook status moaning they've got no money for nappies or to feed their kids, so they are begging on community groups, yet you see them getting their nails done, tats etc. Scumbags.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
It's chav mentality.... the sort who post a Facebook status moaning they've got no money for nappies or to feed their kids, so they are begging on community groups, yet you see them getting their nails done, tats etc. Scumbags.
Noticed his tat sleeve while he was cooking - sure it's got loads bigger. Pisses me right off - so many parents not going without but the kids do. Something very wrong. Utter scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She doesn’t deserve animals
They need reporting to a local animal welfare group. No pets should be dying at the rate they do in that shack. The chickens, cockerel, Tiger the cat and now one of the new cats. They can’t even look after animals so have no business having children.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
They need reporting to a local animal welfare group. No pets should be dying at the rate they do in that shack. The chickens, cockerel, Tiger the cat and now one of the new cats. They can’t even look after animals so have no business having children.
Wasn’t the other cat shot by a farmer? Wouldn’t surprise me if they’d let it happen again. They always let the dogs loose on land that doesn’t belong to them. I think the chickens were probably got by foxes because they didn’t have any preventative or the avian flu as they kept them in the garden when they were meant to be sheltered. They’re bloody irresponsible pet owners

• Wow
  • Sad
I really hope they move soon. I can't wait to see how she's going to approach the whole situation... Or not approach it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really hope they move soon. I can't wait to see how she's going to approach the whole situation... Or not approach it :ROFLMAO:
Whatever she says, we all know it won’t be the truth. When they moved from her old place it was secretive too then a video & speaking about bad men to Alfie so clearly something dodgy going on.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she will move and just not address it. And when people query it ‘We haven’t! This IS the shack. We luv it here. Our supeh coseh forvever horme!’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t wait for the reality shock of living in a ‘community’ again. People knowing their business left right and centre because it’s plastered all over social media 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t wait for the reality shock of living in a ‘community’ again. People knowing their business left right and centre because it’s plastered all over social media 🤣
Someone might discover their Only fans page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll probably suddenly turn up in a vlog in the new house and say “as you can probably tell this isn’t our beautiful Yorkshire dales house, we’ve temporarily moved out because we’re having big renovations done using my boss babe wage and Woody’s football and snack money. So we’re renting this super cute house (despite their names miraculously being on the deeds) in the meantime while the builders are doing their thing” then either never mention it again or tell some ridiculous lie like the builders burnt the house down so they can’t move back so they’ve bought their rental house

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In that vlog why is she asking Alfie if he’s “a big boy” very childish considering his age. Tbh he was confused and couldn’t really keep up with the conversation. She really is failing him and I dread to think how tough secondary school will be for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
In that vlog why is she asking Alfie if he’s “a big boy” very childish considering his age. Tbh he was confused and couldn’t really keep up with the conversation. She really is failing him and I dread to think how tough secondary school will be for him.
I hated that too - it was condescending towards Alfie. He was confused over "what's up here, and down there" and then she just mocks him. The "oooohhhh" when he said he was having a sleep over.... All of it was just bloody horrible.

I'm happy he has a mate to have a sleep over with - that's the only nice thing that came from that.

witch 😖

She has no idea or comprehension on how to talk with her kids - it always feels like there is a piss take/laugh at them. No idea how to be a Mother or parent - I definitely think there is something missing in Rebecca, and that she has additional needs herself.

Someone mentioned about BMA and Alfie being vacant, I also think Rebecca is. She struggles with anything and everything, she has poor hygiene, poor communication skills, she has no coping mechanism, has a constant need for external validation and tells so many lies. Either she has something wrong with her or she’s a massive c*nt.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.