Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Sadly passed away"- translates into "got killed/run over and I thought I'd just ignore it and block any comments asking about it for months".

Can't be arsed to buy her son a football so he has something to play with at the boring shack- what a witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Steve not sharing snacks in the car. Not buying Woody a footfall. Rebecca shovelling chocolate strawberries down her gullet and lip smacking (notice just how fast Woody is to say sorry when he dropped his 😢) cat obviously killed. They are a disgrace 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Agreed with whoever said the way woody said sorry when he dropped his strawberry was very telling. He was looking at her absolutely shitting himself, it’s so obvious she flies off the handle regularly. Also noticed how he was struggling with how cold the strawberry was on his teeth even though they’d drove all the way home so the packet hadn’t been in the freezer for some time, not a good sign his teeth are that sensitive but I’m presuming her dental hygiene standards are as non existent as her actual hygiene. woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Agreed with whoever said the way woody said sorry when he dropped his strawberry was very telling. He was looking at her absolutely shitting himself, it’s so obvious she flies off the handle regularly. Also noticed how he was struggling with how cold the strawberry was on his teeth even though they’d drove all the way home so the packet hadn’t been in the freezer for some time, not a good sign his teeth are that sensitive but I’m presuming her dental hygiene standards are as non existent as her actual hygiene. woman.
The kids dental hygiene is worse than hers, that’s why poor alfie had to have his two front teeth pulled out! If he’d have had an actual dental issue that wasn’t caused by neglect she wouldn’t have tried to cover it by saying they “fell out at the same time” 😣what happens when you give your young children full fat coke and don’t make sure they’re brushing their teeth! Poor kids are rarely even bathed 😣

Reactions: 18
She wouldn’t buy him a football? The tight witch. My sons got about 15 spare Alfie, you can have as many as you like because I can guarantee about another 20 will be bought, collected or fished out of a bush in a park between now and December. You can tell beavers not the sporty type at all…. No pride in teaching him any skills or sportsmanship. Ergh not for me a man like that 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Lmao talking about the snacks in the car when she inhaled through her nose please tell me someone else heard that noise 😂😂😂 and then the fake yawn after 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's changed her bio again "just your normal yorkshire gal"

Begs. I can wholeheartedly assure you that there is nothing normal about you, you bleeping dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's changed her bio again "just your normal yorkshire gal"

Begs. I can wholeheartedly assure you that there is nothing normal about you, you bleeping dimwit.
Beggy ya mutant, you’re the wrong side of 30 you aren’t a “gal” you are a woman. A woman that is ageing like milk in the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So on day 5 she was still sitting still, mainly in bed, said she was nowhere near up to going for a walk yet, couldn’t pick Roma up, was in pain, recovery was going way harder than she thought. But 3 days later on day 8 she was apparently TOTALLY back to normal? Huh? In 3 days? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just bought my boy a new bike tonight from smyths. He’s 5 and he’s always had second hand bikes and to be honest they have always been crap, so I have got him a brand new one and you know why? Because he’s my kid and he deserves to have nice things. If she’s such a boss babe why does she never ever buy her kids things!!! I bet they don’t have a pissing saving account for them either. All me me me, shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She will do one of two things with that jumpsuit- wear it absolutely everywhere for days on end and it'll never be washed OR it'll be sent back and we will never see it again and anyone who asks will be blocked and comment deleted!!!
Let's hope it's the latter

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Woody dropped the strawberry on the floor and she just handed it back to him so he could continue to eat it 🤢 the same floor where they all walk on with their outdoor shoes and where the dogs and CAT walk🤢 she is truly gross

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Woody dropped the strawberry on the floor and she just handed it back to him so he could continue to eat it 🤢 the same floor where they all walk on with their outdoor shoes and where the dogs and CAT walk🤢 she is truly gross
I noticed that as well. She is disgusting! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just this page 22, the insults we have are as follows…

witch, woman, tight witch, beggy ya mutant, ageing like milk in the sun, disgusting, truly gross and bleeping dimwit

BAHAHA

My turrrrn
Ugly, horrid cretin with a space raider head that probably does smell like pickled onion. ❤

putting it forward for those insults to just be the next thread title 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just this page 22, the insults we have are as follows…

witch, woman, tight witch, beggy ya mutant, ageing like milk in the sun, disgusting, truly gross and bleeping dimwit

BAHAHA

My turrrrn
Ugly, horrid cretin with a space raider head that probably does smell like pickled onion. ❤

putting it forward for those insults to just be the next thread title 🤣
Well that’s pickles ruined for me. I hope you are happy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I imagine them all smelling foisty like damp clothes, and beav probably smells OTT of lynx to try and cover it

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.