Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even his comments are very effeminate.
Calling her "hun".. What a dick
---
I'm INFURIATED by this!! I have 2 full arm tattoo sleeves, each arm cost me over £1000 and my arms are not steroid inflated man arms! If I couldn't afford a beautiful and safe home, oil, electricity, nutritious food, well fitting and appropriate clothing and shoes, appropriate toys for my children, you can bet your ass I would not look like this!!! Disgusting pieces of tit!!!
It really pushes my buttons - I have no probs with tattoos - I love the artwork, but this tit has clearly increased his, and yet the Boys especially go without.

Have all the tattoos/whatever you want but seeing what we do there are things those Boys need first.

I'm sure there was a new hand one recently too - if I was his Mum I'd not be happy, for sure. Both sets of parents must see what Dumb and Dumber get up to - putting their own needs met first. Knobs 😣
---
She bullied her in to walking , constantly holding her up walking her along from at least 9 months if not before , wanting her to seem advanced for her age

Now Roma is getting older I think she is trying to babyfy her, carrying her in a baby carrier and her wearing an all in one snowsuit , when before the poor kid even when a baby was dressed in thin jackets or just a fleece when it was cold , still has no gloves though . She knows the cute baby content is going to dry up now

Coming up to the one year anniversary of Alfies glasses never been seen again ! Out wearing them on a walk so he must need them all the time !
Many mentioned here how she was forcing Roma to stand - long before she would have naturally be want to. And now she's strapped to her like a limpet - make it make sense.

Alfie - disgusting re the glasses, well the teeth too but his glasses have been missing for way too long.

No priority to put the kids first - she's had new glasses/been to opticians. No priority to sort Alfie out first.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Gads came across this in the comments on a Facebook post… even worse with lipstick on… WHY?!? Makes beggy’s looks slightly normal 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😂
IMG_6087.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I grew up on a farm, my dad is still a farmer and despite what she would have us believe farmers don't randomly walk around shooting animals especially cats. Even if he mistook it for another animal he would have had to have gone and got his gun thay don't just randomly walk around lugging a shotgun with them. She's taking utter bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yay another crappy, placcy Temu ‘ haul’
Can she not do a Flannels haul or Nike or Adidas or Harvey Nics??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The utter crap she buys!! 😳

Those sliders, the Boys had the same last Summer - you could see their feet falling out of them - no support, way too big - Rebecca, save a little for the Boys and buy them some quality sliders - Crocs, Nike etc.... These tit ones are an accident waiting to happen.

Very much a Roma Haul.... Bugger all for the Boys except the sliders and a morning/night checklist thing... Can just see them wanting to use that.

Her voice gets on my tits - does she barely open her mouth? Steve when you read this, I'm sure you will say she opens it for her OF. Vom!

Holiday in June - Boys out of school again. Nothing learned. Education comes way down the list of priorities and.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The utter crap she buys!! 😳

Those sliders, the Boys had the same last Summer - you could see their feet falling out of them - no support, way too big - Rebecca, save a little for the Boys and buy them some quality sliders - Crocs, Nike etc.... These tit ones are an accident waiting to happen.

Very much a Roma Haul.... Bugger all for the Boys except the sliders and a morning/night checklist thing... Can just see them wanting to use that.

Her voice gets on my tits - does she barely open her mouth? Steve when you read this, I'm sure you will say she opens it for her OF. Vom!

Holiday in June - Boys out of school again. Nothing learned. Education comes way down the list of priorities and.
She doesn’t really use her top lip when she’s talking, I went and watched the vlog after you said she speaks funny and I finally clicked what was off!

Her teeth always look furry to me, like they need scrubbed clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said they were going to Cyprus in June - i thought she had booked Skiathos for their wedding anniversary 🤔

She sounded painfully thick on that youtube video. Her vocabulary is appalling the dopey cow.

Reactions: 15
So basically a haul for Roma
---
She said they were going to Cyprus in June - i thought she had booked Skiathos for their wedding anniversary 🤔

She sounded painfully thick on that youtube video. Her vocabulary is appalling the dopey cow.
Yeah her friends getting married in June

Reactions: 6
---

Of course it’s a haul for the Fringe. The thing is the boys need clothes a lot more than she does!! They don’t get any because they aren’t supah cute or pink and frilly like hers are 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
---

Yep, a Roma Haul 😣
---
Yep, a Roma Haul 😣
Forgot, like Roma needs any more toys... And then it looks like the Boys are pushed to play with said toddler toys 🙄😣
---
She doesn’t really use her top lip when she’s talking, I went and watched the vlog after you said she speaks funny and I finally clicked what was off!

Her teeth always look furry to me, like they need scrubbed clean.
Its most odd - I love regional accents - but hers is strange, like she can't open her mouth properly - yes, probably grim teeth - not like the hair gets washed often, so teeth probably the same.

Uses mouthwash for her mouth, and Femfresh everywhere else. Skank.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Boss Babe buying cheap toys from China that won't be up to UK safety standards for her little princess. Had to laugh when she mentioned the children using the heart shaped plates when they have friends round 1) when have the boys ever had friends of their own round? 2) what 10 years old boys want to eat off heart shaped plates. I can just imagine their faces 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yep, a Roma Haul 😣
---

Forgot, like Roma needs any more toys... And then it looks like the Boys are pushed to play with said toddler toys 🙄😣
---

Its most odd - I love regional accents - but hers is strange, like she can't open her mouth properly - yes, probably grim teeth - not like the hair gets washed often, so teeth probably the same.

Uses mouthwash for her mouth, and Femfresh everywhere else. Skank.
She can buy more unnecessary crap for Roma but not 1 football that Woody wanted the other day! Horrible twit. Also…where are Alfie’s glasses?!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.