Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she wearing in that botox video, shes so mismatched its like she got dressed in a rush in the dark, it reminds me of a p.e teacher i had in the late 90's.

Reactions: 13
The fact she really has to scrunch her face to get any frown lines in that reel. 😂😂 give it up, you're full on botox already!

Reactions: 19
I hope the school is aware of Alfie’s glasses situation, especially if it’s causing him problems with his learning. That, combined with the amount of days missed due to their holidays would definitely raise concerns in my school. She’s probably stupid enough to think that if they move house and change schools, the new school won’t be aware of any of this. Information is shared you selfish creature 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So she’s going away for her besties two day hen do! Can’t wait for this tit show! Bound to be an arse pic in there somewhere

Reactions: 23
Got to say I was shocked when I saw that botox reel (that she spent at least £150 on). She's one of the most vain people on earth. Constantly looking at herself, messing with her face, getting treatments or such like to make herself look better. He's as bad for the money he wastes on tattoos and boy racer cars meanwhile as has been said, the kids go without decent food, nice clothes, glasses, dental trips, clubs, friends. She absolutely prioritises herself over them. It's cruel and heartless 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Got to say I was shocked when I saw that botox reel (that she spent at least £150 on). She's one of the most vain people on earth. Constantly looking at herself, messing with her face, getting treatments or such like to make herself look better. He's as bad for the money he wastes on tattoos and boy racer cars meanwhile as has been said, the kids go without decent food, nice clothes, glasses, dental trips, clubs, friends. She absolutely prioritises herself over them. It's cruel and heartless 😔
This is what happens when mentally immature people have kids 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet he gets kept back a year at his new school!! All because of his bad parents, selfish ways!!

Reactions: 7
I hope at the new school the SENCo and DSL are tit hot and come down on these 2 chumps like a ton of bricks.

If it's in Hornsea, a more built up area, there's a good chance and I am here for it.

The small rural school probably didn't have the personnel to give it the dedication needed.

Reactions: 25
I doubt Roma has been to the dentist to check on her chipped front tooth. ☹
I agree…it’s a form of neglect & so sad that all 3 kids are being failed by their parents.
Its not a form of neglect it IS neglect plain and simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they have ever been flagged up to SS via school or a health visitor?
IV no idea I'm in Ireland so SS works differently here and we don't have health visitors we have public health nurses but you get like 3 or 4 development checks in a child's first 4 years that's it

Reactions: 5
Haven't you heard after being a professional ironer, "motivation coach" and threatening to go on onlyfans, sister beaver had opened an aesthetics clinic loooollll
Sorry but shes not a positive advertisement for her business,plus anyone who looks her up will see just how often she changes her career paths and how random they are. Instead of studying and obtaining recognised qualifications in one area,she flits between anything she can blag her way through

Reactions: 12
This is gonna sound so far fetched but I’m wondering if Woody writes those “I love you” notes when he’s been told off. He looked scared of her the other day when he dropped food on the floor & we’ve all seen how little patience she has with them & admitting to being a “shouty mum”. I get the feeling when he’s done something she deems as naughty she’ll tell him he’s upset her or hurt her feelings & he writes the notes to get back on her good side

• Sad
Reactions: 30
This is gonna sound so far fetched but I’m wondering if Woody writes those “I love you” notes when he’s been told off. He looked scared of her the other day when he dropped food on the floor & we’ve all seen how little patience she has with them & admitting to being a “shouty mum”. I get the feeling when he’s done something she deems as naughty she’ll tell him he’s upset her or hurt her feelings & he writes the notes to get back on her good side
Could be very much on to something. Especially with how she spoke to him in the car too, then remembered she was on camera and changed her tone.

Reactions: 19
I said the other day he does it to try and get validation from the witch. It's act of insecurity, not out of free love.

Reactions: 27
Sorry but shes not a positive advertisement for her business,plus anyone who looks her up will see just how often she changes her career paths and how random they are. Instead of studying and obtaining recognised qualifications in one area,she flits between anything she can blag her way through
Oh totally agree but begs is botched already so why wouldn't she user her SIL and give her free promo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.