Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
She’s late to that awful ski suit trend by about 5 months. Can’t wait to see her in Aldi wearing that monstrosity 🤣 she could pick things up with that camel toe

• Haha
Reactions: 31

JBrown

Chatty Member
Pretending to drive the car omg a new low! Very funny to watch though. More spelling mistakes too 🤣 carnage

• Haha
  • Heart

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
The thought of frothy tea 😬... Nope, I'll pass.

That's 5 mins of my life wasted - what an utter bore she is. Could she be anymore of a drip....

No wonder the kids have no colour in them, not an ounce of fat - when you see her shopping table you know why.

I still don't understand why she has a fresh smoothie each day, but the kids (or rather Roma) has a pouch one, that's probably full of sugar.

Yep, no cleaning stuff, no lemon slices, none of Steve's car snacks...

Sad existence for sure. And... AND.... The fish fingers might as well be called "fish like".... There won't be barely any fish in them - probably made up from the guts😬
---

And the meatballs all day in the slow cooker... They must end up the size of a pea by 5pm.

Mince with a sauce - doesn't sound appealing either 😬
---
I don't get how Steve is the size he is on what she serves up - no way would her meals keep a working (non working🤔) man with enough energy all day. It's bollocks.
They're like Dave and Denise Royle. He's having his dinner from the chippy every day and she's knocking up dairlyea on toast when he gets home.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ivan's Mummy 19

When are the post op updates going to stop? "Day 576 in the Big Beggy House an Beggy is still posing in her underwear"

• Haha

Imhere123

VIP Member
The thought of frothy tea 😬... Nope, I'll pass.

That's 5 mins of my life wasted - what an utter bore she is. Could she be anymore of a drip....

No wonder the kids have no colour in them, not an ounce of fat - when you see her shopping table you know why.

I still don't understand why she has a fresh smoothie each day, but the kids (or rather Roma) has a pouch one, that's probably full of sugar.

Yep, no cleaning stuff, no lemon slices, none of Steve's car snacks...

Sad existence for sure. And... AND.... The fish fingers might as well be called "fish like".... There won't be barely any fish in them - probably made up from the guts😬
---

And the meatballs all day in the slow cooker... They must end up the size of a pea by 5pm.

Mince with a sauce - doesn't sound appealing either 😬
---
I don't get how Steve is the size he is on what she serves up - no way would her meals keep a working (non working🤔) man with enough energy all day. It's bollocks.
Steve probably has dinner at his girlfriends before he goes home 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Steve not going short on adding to his tats then, but no ball for the Boys 🤬😤

Woody said something in the car, I'm sure about the snacks but can't make it out. Didn't look likely he was going to share with the back seat did it ☹. Utter git!

Agree re the chocolate strawberries - Woody was 😳... What we don't see hey, but those kids do.
It's chav mentality.... the sort who post a Facebook status moaning they've got no money for nappies or to feed their kids, so they are begging on community groups, yet you see them getting their nails done, tats etc. Scumbags.

• Sad
When you’ve got short dumpy legs, ankle strap shoes make them look worse. And those straps look like they’re cutting off her circulation!

Unknown3

VIP Member
Why on earth would you go to the effort to set a camera up to brush your kids teeth like it shouldn’t be happening twice daily

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
In the comments someone asked her where would you wear that and she’s said the gym 🤣😭 girl please do, Jesus Christ, what on earth goes on in her head honestly
She'd probably wear it to her friend's wedding, the attention seeking rat

• Haha

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
To be honest I can’t imagine Steve beating an egg. I get the impression he’s all mouth / teeth and would pussy out of any conflict.

• Haha

Summer2011

Chatty Member
Someone mentioned about BMA and Alfie being vacant, I also think Rebecca is. She struggles with anything and everything, she has poor hygiene, poor communication skills, she has no coping mechanism, has a constant need for external validation and tells so many lies. Either she has something wrong with her or she’s a massive c*nt.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Steve not sharing snacks in the car. Not buying Woody a footfall. Rebecca shovelling chocolate strawberries down her gullet and lip smacking (notice just how fast Woody is to say sorry when he dropped his 😢) cat obviously killed. They are a disgrace 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 30