Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clementine

VIP Member
Baby lambs…😫 You mean lambs, Rebecca, just lambs. She’s comedically dumb, but she’s never going to be a great help at homework time, is she?

IMG_9102.jpeg

I thought Woody had had impetigo before but it was hand, foot and mouth. I remember her whinging about being stuck indoors, and showing very little concern for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
She's changed her bio again "just your normal yorkshire gal"

Begs. I can wholeheartedly assure you that there is nothing normal about you, you fucking dimwit.
Beggy ya mutant, you’re the wrong side of 30 you aren’t a “gal” you are a woman. A woman that is ageing like milk in the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
When having minor surgery is your only content for your social media career, most people would think “OK time to do something else”!
But when you’re Beggy, 30 years old, thick as shit and never worked a day in your life, I guess jobs are going to be hard to come by!
The funny thing she is she could almost revive her career with the upcoming move that we all know is happening. IF she was honest! She could have sat down and said that they are struggling with cost of living crisis so despite loving where they live, they have decided to sell and downsize. She could even have said that being home with the kids while they are little is really important to her ( yeah right!) so moving to a smaller house etc makes sense for them.
But she is so unbelievably THICK that she would rather lie day after day, blocking anyone who mentions the move. Making it obvious they are being forced to move, cos she’s a useless skank who earns nothing, and cries daily cos she doesn’t really like having 3 kids cuz it’s hard work!
I honestly think she is too far gone to pull her instagram back. For one she is painfully thick with the vocabulary of a 5 year old. Even if she started being humble and honest i still couldn’t listen to her talk about anything because she is just shit 😂. She has also deviated her page too far to the slutty side i don’t think she could ever bring it back to the wholesome content maker because there are just so many pictures and videos out there of her in her grey manky underwear for brands to see. She is absolutely up shits creek without a paddle and she deserves it - she is awful!

• Heart

Gemrose89

So she’s gone from overdoing it yesterday to being totally back to normal today (her words, not mine). She’s also had her staples out today in case no one got that from her story explaining that she had her staples out today so she’s happy she had them out today so yeh she had them out so she’s feeling super good because they’re out.

• Haha

Barbs89

Chatty Member
Can you imagine knowing you’re going on a hen do and the hen has invited her friend who is an ‘influencer’ and that turns up?!? Fucking hell Beggy give it up!

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
So she can look like a strong Mama Warrior who’s recovered so well from her life threatening surgery. Suh suh admirable. 💪🏻

• Haha

Imhere123

VIP Member
It literally gives drunken uncle at a wedding vibe
I just feel so bad for him because he obviously thinks he is good & she probably eggs him on so she has content (even if it’s shit). She’s just horrible! Fair enough he enjoys himself, but let him do it privately. As we’ve all said before, he is a performing monkey for her & sadly he seems to go along with it, so he gets attention from his mum 😞

• Sad

Meringue22

VIP Member
That mirror is the ‘playroom’ is a terrible accident waiting to happen. She is so fucking thick

• Sad

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Her stupid MLM mate Ashliesugarushed is promoting the Temu free cash thing !

There is no such thing as free money !

So not surprising there is an article in the Daily Mail about the Temu scam !

Basically you in return for your £50 give them full permission to use all your personal details , your photos and even your voice and they have the right to sell to others .

Becky you, Steve your Dad and everyone you influenced to sign up for this even though you didn’t understand it ( I’m so stupid vase noise) are going to get HACKED , and scammed and ripped off and you gave permission for it !

Oh no what if your insta gets hacked and you can’t recover it !!

Well done

Daily Mail article -
Temu's 'cash giveaway' floods X as MPs warn of Beijing cyber threat

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
She’s late to that awful ski suit trend by about 5 months. Can’t wait to see her in Aldi wearing that monstrosity 🤣 she could pick things up with that camel toe
I'm crying 🤣 I actually can picture myself and other folk in our Aldi, trollies crashing, everyone in hysterics watching that monstrosity, flaps akimbo going up and down the aisles honestly it would be the talk of the town especially in the middle of springtime, she's like a fucking escaped Yeti 😂
Screenshot_2024-04-02-17-50-43.jpg

• Haha

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
The girls always make her feel so welcome & they always have a laugh.

But it’s your first time no?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart