Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
There are no words for this absolute monstrosity
Shown right up, she’s the biggest one there by a country mile, dressed like she’s nicked her nans (god bless fish n chips nanny pat) table cloth, and lurking on the edge with an awkward smile like the total social butterfly she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

gummy-bear

VIP Member
The issue with Temu hacking her bank account is that there’s diddly squat in there 😂 1 whole pence coming temus way, such a boss babeeeeee x

• Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
This is gonna sound so far fetched but I’m wondering if Woody writes those “I love you” notes when he’s been told off. He looked scared of her the other day when he dropped food on the floor & we’ve all seen how little patience she has with them & admitting to being a “shouty mum”. I get the feeling when he’s done something she deems as naughty she’ll tell him he’s upset her or hurt her feelings & he writes the notes to get back on her good side

• Sad

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
I hate that everyone has jumped on the adhd bandwagon when 9/10 it’s self diagnosed, that they think it some cute/quirky trait. Give it 6 months and they move onto something else and in Beggy’s sister-in-laws case I hope it’s the dentist. Allan Carr looking ass.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gemrose89

Why does it make you so happy? Is it because there are two dolls in the high chair and it reminds you of your two dogs squashed on the little chair? Or is it the missing puzzle pieces, reminding you of the missing brain cells you all have? Or possibly both?

Attachments

• Haha

Mummylife_247

Jesus Christ. BORING, NO ONE CARES.

Just hurry up and get the shits
Even if someone wanted to show their wounds (although why would you) post op you can do that with joggers and a t-shirt on that you lift up and not in your bra and knickers. Beggy by name, beggy by nature.

• Heart

Beggybexy

VIP Member
“If I’m happy they’re happy”

Says it all really. I always say if my boy is happy it makes me happy not the other way around you selfish cunt.

31th of March WHAAAAAT? That hair mask has affected your brain being on for probably 3 days, thick bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 29

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Does she think the clocks changed because it was Easter? She said “because it’s Easter Sunday and the clocks changed” they are nothing to do with each other you dumb broad

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
So her 'before' pic of her looking dead...this is after using the amazing lumi for years and having the best skin she's ever had, super healthy and glowy eh begs. But now she's flogging some other crap, look how bad my skin was before. I just cant with her. Why can't people see this bullshit. Especially people who she conned into buying a lumi

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Boss babe in the new vlog going to Sports Direct, nothing wrong with it but you’d expect a boss babe to be in JD not Sports Direct! Not letting Woody get a football despite him saying 2 of his are flat, lazy fuckers do fuck all day in and day out and cba to inflate a football for him.
She wouldn’t let him get a football but bought that fucking ski onesie for herself and the fringe gets constant clothes and treats!! She’s fucking shameful! Poor boy will have to wait til bloody Christmas for Big Bad Bev to buy him one 😣

• Sad
  • Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Her tree trunks look so big in this one, this is the real Beggy, not the fake, magic mirror, slimming filtered version she usually posts.
Jeez that is one nasty horrible dress , looks like it’s one of those cheap fancy dress costumes that comes in clear plastic packaging hanging up in a tat shop in Blackpool or Benidorm , don't stand next to a naked flame Rebecca !

• Haha
  • Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Happy jollies Rosie - have a lovely time 🍦🍹
Why has she set up her camera to record Roma having teeth cleaned? It's clearly not normal behaviour - why show it? What, to prove she does clean Romas teeth? Whatever on that front... Chances are they are going to end up like Alfies ☹. Bet none of them go to the dentist.

Where are Alfies glasses, Rebecca?
Sadly I think its another request 🙁

Odontophilia is when men get sexual pleasure from watching dental play or things being put into the mouth .

It was very random and obviously looked staged, the way she just grabs Roma to make sure she's positioned right for the camera is really troubling, there was no context to it either .

I'm no expert in safe guarding whatsoever but in a previous early years job I did have to do several what was then known as child protection courses, I then had to go back and help put together the settings safeguarding policy as although I was only an assistant someone had to be the 'named person' as required by Ofsted.
We had to listen to some horrible cases but honestly it does tune you into red flags 👀

• Sad
  • Wow

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
God, it’s tedious enough supervising brushing my own kid’s teeth nevermind watch BMA have hers done…the way she waves at the phone is just sad really, she’s been trained to do that as my lot would never associate the phone with “waving at everywun” oh and PS, wash your bath mat you filthy slattern 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

NH14

VIP Member
Mate, if taking your make up off and putting your moisturiser on is one of your favourite parts of the day you need seriously reevaluate your life 🙈

• Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
How lovely that she knows Steve's (I assume) nieve watches her stories, and goes on to talk about shagging him all the time.

Surrr famileh friendlehhh

• Sick
  • Heart

Gemrose89

No one, I repeat NO ONE, is wanting daily updates on your recovery. No one is waking up in the morning and their first thought is “wow it’s day 6 for Beggy, how exciting, can’t wait for her to update us on how she’s doing yay 😁🤩👏🏼
She’ll be inventing a flipping post-surgery advent calendar soon I imagine.

Just no.

• Haha
  • Heart