Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggybexy

VIP Member
The nails 🤮 she lacks basic hygiene so it’s clear she doesn’t give a shit about theirs.
IMG_6114.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
"Sadly passed away"- translates into "got killed/run over and I thought I'd just ignore it and block any comments asking about it for months".

Can't be arsed to buy her son a football so he has something to play with at the boring shack- what a bitch.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
I’d rather give birth with lots of room in my natural habitat, even if that was a field in the pouring rain, than in the front seat of a Tesla outside Iceland bossbabe 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Why is she constantly saying Roma is Wild. No she isent, she's half soaked.
We all no you sat her on her bookshelf too, no way could she get on the middle shelf facing that way, & we no u put the basket on her head too, with her nipple almost poking out of her vest 🤢 & her big saggy nappy 🤢🤮

• Sad
  • Sick

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
That vlog 🤦‍♀️ her and Steve cannot string a coherent sentence together between them. They give off inbred vibes 😂 why did they have a half eaten loaf of lemon cake just sat there in the car like that they are a pair of circus freaks 🤡 the fact she put a hair mask in one morning then went out for the day, slept in it then went out again for a second day is repulsive she must absolutely honk 🤢

eta: remember you can’t be an empty cup guys 😳 watching her butcher ‘you can’t pour from an empty cup’ was a highlight hahaha thick cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
WTAF. Poor kid strapped to her like that!
She doesn’t even have shoes on so if she wanted to run around and play she wouldn’t be able to. None of my children would have tolerated being in a carrier at that age, hard enough to confine them to a pushchair. She us worryingly compliant for a toddler.

• Sad

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
So how is the move going to be approached ?

“ Hi guys hope your all avin a luvleh satday , sorry I was quite yesterday cos I have some big news we moved yesterday to this super cute house because we thought it would be cute to move to a town cos mama needs her daily starbs and omg this house is so cute it has a cute shower that works , steve is just buseh doing sumthink cute wiv the electrics “

• Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
No one, I repeat NO ONE, is wanting daily updates on your recovery. No one is waking up in the morning and their first thought is “wow it’s day 6 for Beggy, how exciting, can’t wait for her to update us on how she’s doing yay 😁🤩👏🏼
She’ll be inventing a flipping post-surgery advent calendar soon I imagine.

Just no.
I feel like this time next year it’ll be “day 375 of having my gallbladder out” 🤣 it’ll be like the dfs sale and never fucking end

• Haha

Fakeface

Never forget the lazer quest for Alfie’s birthday!
that was what he wanted to do

never happened 😩

• Sad
  • Haha
I buy loads of stuff from polarnopyret. It lasts really well and can be handed down. No more. I will be writing to them about this - totally unacceptable brand ambassador. Also agree that the finger sucking is totally unhygienic and, given the profile of the followers, a legitimate safe guarding issue. What an own goal by PP.

• Heart
Reactions: 31