Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just forwarded through to see this and its actually creepy the way she changed, and added hunny on to it with that fake smile and wonky eye. Those poor kids probably don't know whether they're coming or going with her no wonder Woody stays out of most things.
What’s the time stamp? I couldn’t find it 😩

Reactions: 4
I thought her face told a thousand words when she said "if I'm happy....".... I wonder if she has had someone say to her about her attitude towards the Boys especially. Those friends they spend time with must see it - no one could keep up the shenighans that she does.

Reactions: 12
God her food shops are tit. There's only 2 of us in my house and me and my kid would blast through that tub of strawberries in 2 days, if not 1.

They all must be starving all the time with the meagre portions she dishes up.

Reactions: 19
God her food shops are tit. There's only 2 of us in my house and me and my kid would blast through that tub of strawberries in 2 days, if not 1.

They all must be starving all the time with the meagre portions she dishes up.
500g of mince between 5 of them?! One packet of sausages for 5 people too? There's only 6 in a pack - at least 2 Sausage Steve will live up to his name. All those sugary smoothies and 'chicken' snacks for the boys (perhaps). What's wrong with a nice piece of fruit and maybe a yoghurt which for calcium. My son goes through about 8pints of milk a week what with cereal and milk with his dinner ever day! Poor devils really must be hungy, good job they're lifeless and don't burn up any energy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
That can’t be a weak shop for them?! One bottle of milk? Notice there’s no cleaning products or laundry detergent or nappies or wipes or toiletries or wine 🤣 total boss babe

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oi Mother of 3. I'd expect you to know by now that you're supposed to use full fat versions of things for young kids. It already looks like they're being rationed, there's no need for the light cream cheese.

And why are you still feeding her 4 and 6 month pouches? You do nothing all day, cook her some proper food you lazy witch.

Lovely how she makes the effort to blend her own crappy smoothies but the kids get pre-made.

4 packets of microwave rice for no apparent reason. And at 2 minutes each, the first one will be going cold by the time the last packet is cooked.

And again, Mother of 3, CUT THE BLOODY RASPBERRIES UP!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her manager sent her a basic witch hot chocolate kit..... with a galaxy sachet. Pushed the boat out didn't she? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would have thought she learnt her lesson leaving her kids in the car given she did it when woody was a baby and left the handbrake off to the car with him inside rolled into the house!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
500g of mince between 5 of them?! One packet of sausages for 5 people too? There's only 6 in a pack - at least 2 Sausage Steve will live up to his name. All those sugary smoothies and 'chicken' snacks for the boys (perhaps). What's wrong with a nice piece of fruit and maybe a yoghurt which for calcium. My son goes through about 8pints of milk a week what with cereal and milk with his dinner ever day! Poor devils really must be hungy, good job they're lifeless and don't burn up any energy.
The sausages will be cut into 8 pieces per sausage and put in the slerhhhhh cucker

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I've just bought a 500g mince just for me and my boy! Wouldn't dream of trying to feed 5 with the small amount of food she buys, my son would be constantly saying he's hungry and asking for snacks!

And as for the stir fry veg, I'd use one of those tiny boxes just for me for tea and lunch the next day! How the fucks she gunna feed 5 with that!!!

Reactions: 15
What the f@&k does Buttery mean when describing an item of clothing!? 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.