Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Far to young imo, I don't think boys or girls under 12 should be getting there dark hair bleached blonde 🤷
Bet Begs is off to Savers for some peroxide as we speak after showing Alfie .
You just know that the Boys will have it done if Steve likes it. I agree - way too young. They would spend on this but not a new football or Alfies much needed glasses/dentist.

Reactions: 11
It makes me laugh that appearing skinny is the only thing she values, she doesn't care that she looks dirty and greasy, she's a tit mum, looks trampy posing in her underwear, as long as the filters on and she looks smaller, she's happy.
She is incredibly shallow. Only cares about her appearance & how her life appears to others. Never cares about the important things - the wellbeing of her children.

Reactions: 21
This is what's always puzzled me with our Bogtrotter (she doesn't pull it off very well due to her having the Midas touch in reverse) but I never understood what the point was of her going round in head to toe latest season h&m with a fake LV bag and a full face of Charlotte Tilbury when her kids gave the game away when they literally looked like stig of the dump bless them 😩😩

Saying that the H&M and fake LV never did much for her because even if she was decked out in Chanel and styled by Virginie Viard herself she'd still look a greasy scruff 😭😂 she's living proof for the saying you can't polish a turd as she's tried polishing many times and failed miserably 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Begs idol LJC is now letting her dimwit husband get their young boys hair bleached blonde, according to Jordan it now 'makes them look better' 😡 wonder how long before Alfie and Woody start sporting frosted tips
View attachment 2859847
She’s doesn’t fork out for decent hair cuts, I don’t imagine we’ll see them with frosted tips any time soon.
---
You just know that the Boys will have it done if Steve likes it. I agree - way too young. They would spend on this but not a new football or Alfies much needed glasses/dentist.
Childrens glasses are free, she doesn’t even have an excuse in that department except for being a bleep.

She's desperate to make it look like she has a shapely arse. We all know it's built like a microwave.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No becky love. You were the only one who went mad for the orange flip flops. Infact, u absolutely caned them ya bleeping scruff.
They’ll look suhhhh cuttteee with her pasty white cankles… Steve better get prepare himself for the summer goddess era. It’s giving trending @ deichmann shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She still hasn't come clean and told us she's not earning all of our annual salaries in a month so why isn't she getting the Hermes Oran? Sure they're only like £600 small change out of 40k a month 😂🥴🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg the way she covers the label so people have to click on the link to see where they are from!

• Angry
  • Haha
No becky love. You were the only one who went mad for the orange flip flops. Infact, u absolutely caned them ya bleeping scruff.
It’s giving granny vibes. She’s clueless. It’s draughty between her ears.
---
She still hasn't come clean and told us she's not earning all of our annual salaries in a month so why isn't she getting the Hermes Oran? Sure they're only like £600 small change out of 40k a month 😂🥴🤷🏻‍♀️
I’d pay good money to hear her pronounce Hermes. She probably thinks it’s the delivery company.

• Haha
As if she still has that heart bedding on 🤢🤢🤢 filthy cow!
She's absolutely vile,I was sick recently and had to leave the bedding on an extra couple of days so it was on 10 in total instead of 6/7 and I felt dirty having it on 10 days

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.