Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Sarah is Beavers sister , you know the fully qualified โ€œ Life Coachโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Is that also the ironing lady (I meant in general, not beggys ironing lady cause sheโ€™s skint) and didnโ€™t she do Ann summers for a time?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that also the ironing lady (I meant in general, not beggys ironing lady cause sheโ€™s skint) and didnโ€™t she do Ann summers for a time?
And was threatening to do onlyfans as well with her happy black teeth ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Speaking of Sarah..Have you seen the new narrative they are now trying to push..look at the new Instagram account therelfsx6 ๐Ÿ™„.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Speaking of Sarah..Have you seen the new narrative they are now trying to push..look at the new Instagram account therelfsx6 ๐Ÿ™„.
Itโ€™ll be interesting to see if Beggy starts pushing that narrative now youโ€™ve got the likes of sister Beaver and Lifethroughemseyes being open about their journey

Reactions: 9
Can see that Rebecca has given no likes or support to her sister in laws new account !!

Even though they had been to the farm at temple newsam with them , did she tag her ?

Reactions: 7
I hate that everyone has jumped on the adhd bandwagon when 9/10 itโ€™s self diagnosed, that they think it some cute/quirky trait. Give it 6 months and they move onto something else and in Beggyโ€™s sister-in-laws case I hope itโ€™s the dentist. Allan Carr looking ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When are the post op updates going to stop? "Day 576 in the Big Beggy House an Beggy is still posing in her underwear"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The teeth situation seems to run in the Family - her gnashers different shape to Steve's, but certainly substantial.

So his sister is autistic and has adhd? I expect not medically diagnosed with either ๐Ÿค”.... I thought she was a therapist of sorts. Behind on her... Never bothered with the other large toothed sibling.

Reactions: 8
And now jumping on the Adidas bandwagon ๐Ÿคฃ
About 2 years behind as usual !! , has she actually ad linked them as adidas cos hers are not adidas the sole is wrong the tongue is the wrong colour , notice she doesnt show and adidas or samba writing ?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So Begs idol LJC is now letting her dimwit husband get their young boys hair bleached blonde, according to Jordan it now 'makes them look better' ๐Ÿ˜ก wonder how long before Alfie and Woody start sporting frosted tips
Screenshot_2024-04-06-14-26-12.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_9575.jpeg
Why is she sucking in so hard. Calm down beggy itโ€™s your mirror not beavers wee willy winky.

P.S since your counting your post surgery days, how many has it been since that bedding has seen the inside of a washing machine ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It makes me laugh that appearing skinny is the only thing she values, she doesn't care that she looks dirty and greasy, she's a tit mum, looks trampy posing in her underwear, as long as the filters on and she looks smaller, she's happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.