Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s late to that awful ski suit trend by about 5 months. Can’t wait to see her in Aldi wearing that monstrosity 🤣 she could pick things up with that camel toe
“She could pick things up with that camel toe!“ Actual comment of the century!!! 🤣🤣🤣
---
That bleeping carrier needs burning. When babies (I use the term lightly) sit in these carriers their legs need to be in an M shape for hip health. They should look almost as if they're sitting in it with their legs wrapped around. Poor Roma is literally just dangling from her crotch, it must be so uncomfortable. All the weight on her hips. It's actually so cruel carrying her about like that. And I bet she's not had a nappy change before going in so she'll be crushed into damp!

Why didn't boss babe Beggy get herself an Artipoppe instead of the cheapest piece of unregulated Chinese tat that Temu had to offer?! Hip health is no joke, especially if you're going to insist on lugging your toddler around even when she could be walking.
witches like this don’t give a tit about things like hip health. She wouldn't have a clue what that means 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was banking on an Easter gift card pressie from Dadà Italiano but it mustn't have materialised 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Filmed an ad for her cheap gel wraps, shows them on her nails…fast forward a few story slides later and she’s got bare nails. She’s honestly slower than a week in the jail. Painfully stupid.
Good spot.

If you go to the AD she posted back on March 20th she has just reused that. Lazy cow

• Wow
Reactions: 16
All jokes aside, my older two boys asked what I was chuckling at and I showed them the reel with the “jumpsuit”; the 15 year old was aghast and said (as everyone here has said) her kids are going to find their lives made hell at secondary school when other kids find tit like this. Poor kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hate the suit, and the thought of getting that off just for a wee - why bother with something so ridiculous 🙄.

Roma in the carrier 😢😒🙄... Why, just why?

Reactions: 14
Jeffrey Lamb is about as Italian as I am Taiwanese 🥴
Oh god that was a total piss take, I promise!! I'm more outer Mongolian than that tit will ever be Italian (I'm very much a Scot, maybe a hint of Irish in there, but that's my lot!) ;) :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In the comments someone asked her where would you wear that and she’s said the gym 🤣😭 girl please do, Jesus Christ, what on earth goes on in her head honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 37
In the comments someone asked her where would you wear that and she’s said the gym 🤣😭 girl please do, Jesus Christ, what on earth goes on in her head honestly
She'd probably wear it to her friend's wedding, the attention seeking rat

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s one of those owners that hates the thought of picking up dog tit. Hopefully someone catches her one day leaving it and tells her, she’ll come on insta crying cause they were “suh suh mean, just be kind becuase im a delicut flower”
---

The fringe 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hahaha
Sorry but i couldn't stop laughing about her picking up dog tit. I have a colleague like that,she bought a new lawnmower but didnt bother cleaning up after her 2 large dogs,lets just say she sent me a picture of the unfortunate results of her literally shitfaced. I'd pay good money to see Steve and Rebecca in the same predicament.
---
Although it was nice to see Roma a bit more interactive (doing the animal noises & a few words)…I found it sad how she seems so underdeveloped for her age. I have children so know they all vary but it’s so noticeable & I can’t believe Beggy doesn’t feel some level of concern.
All three children have been the same. All kids develop differently but in that house the lack of stimulation and parental input will automatically delay things. I always think Rebecca looks very uncomfortable/akward interacting or communicating with her own kids,it definitely isn't natural

When did the house sell? I am wondering how long until the big move is likely to happen. My bet is a village closer to Skipton

Reactions: 5
Filmed an ad for her cheap gel wraps, shows them on her nails…fast forward a few story slides later and she’s got bare nails. She’s honestly slower than a week in the jail. Painfully stupid.
'...slower than a week in jail.' 😂 👏 😂 👏 😂 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Boss babe in the new vlog going to Sports Direct, nothing wrong with it but you’d expect a boss babe to be in JD not Sports Direct! Not letting Woody get a football despite him saying 2 of his are flat, lazy fuckers do duck all day in and day out and cba to inflate a football for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Roma and Alfie both come across as vacant in that vlog. When she talks to Roma, she just stares with her mouth open. That's not normal, is it? Poor Alfie. Not a clue whats going on. There's definitely something in the genes. Hopefully they'll both get the support they need.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Boss babe in the new vlog going to Sports Direct, nothing wrong with it but you’d expect a boss babe to be in JD not Sports Direct! Not letting Woody get a football despite him saying 2 of his are flat, lazy fuckers do duck all day in and day out and cba to inflate a football for him.
She wouldn’t let him get a football but bought that bleeping ski onesie for herself and the fringe gets constant clothes and treats!! She’s bleeping shameful! Poor boy will have to wait til bloody Christmas for Big Bad Bev to buy him one 😣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Roma and Alfie both come across as vacant in that vlog. When she talks to Roma, she just stares with her mouth open. That's not normal, is it? Poor Alfie. Not a clue whats going on. There's definitely something in the genes. Hopefully they'll both get the support they need.
They come across vacant in absolutely every single reel and story and post she does imo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.