Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s late to that awful ski suit trend by about 5 months. Can’t wait to see her in Aldi wearing that monstrosity 🤣 she could pick things up with that camel toe
I'm crying 🤣 I actually can picture myself and other folk in our Aldi, trollies crashing, everyone in hysterics watching that monstrosity, flaps akimbo going up and down the aisles honestly it would be the talk of the town especially in the middle of springtime, she's like a bleeping escaped Yeti 😂
Screenshot_2024-04-02-17-50-43.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm crying 🤣 I actually can picture myself and other folk in our Aldi, trollies crashing, everyone in hysterics watching that monstrosity, flaps akimbo going up and down the aisles honestly it would be the talk of the town especially in the middle of springtime, she's like a bleeping escaped Yeti 😂
View attachment 2851631
What makes me laugh
She SETS herself up to look RIDICULOUS & doesnt realise
Funniest outfit EVER
I dont get her at all🤣🤣🤣
Peops in the Comments have/are ordering IT
WTAF😄😄😄😄😄😄
Bet the Crotch STINKS🤢
---
WTAF. Poor kid strapped to her like that!
This is INSANE...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
WTAF. Poor kid strapped to her like that!
She doesn’t even have shoes on so if she wanted to run around and play she wouldn’t be able to. None of my children would have tolerated being in a carrier at that age, hard enough to confine them to a pushchair. She us worryingly compliant for a toddler.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She doesn’t even have shoes on so if she wanted to run around and play she wouldn’t be able to. None of my children would have tolerated being in a carrier at that age, hard enough to confine them to a pushchair. She us worryingly compliant for a toddler.
I swear she's trying to prove something by lugging that child around less than a month after surgery, serves her right if she ends up rupturing something or getting a hernia and it's brewing you watch she'll be struck down by a sudden random pain, having another cry in A&E claiming every things going wrong and it needs investigation 🙄

Reactions: 25
I came to say I’m 3 days post blood test, feeling good, a little tender and still green/blue where the needle went in (my arm) yet I’ve stripped down to nothing to show my boyfriend & kids when they get home so they can feel sorry for me.
However beggy well and truly stole the show with the catsuit. I’m sorry it’s hideous, I know the majority of her clothes are but wtf. There’s noway she thinks she looks good? When is she gunna wear it? If any of her followers were wondering if she’s still relevant, let that suit be the nail in the coffin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I swear she's trying to prove something by lugging that child around less than a month after surgery, serves her right if she ends up rupturing something or getting a hernia and it's brewing you watch she'll be struck down by a sudden random pain, having another cry in A&E claiming every things going wrong and it needs investigation 🙄
Anyone would get a hernia with that appalling carrying position. Christ alive, she may as well be on the ground. She'll be bouncing off her arse cheeks as they go.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2851631
She's done this on purpose. No undies on 🤢 I bet it's full of skid marks she's an absolute minger

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Beggy doing her best compo face, “ where there’s blame there’s a claim” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That bleeping carrier needs burning. When babies (I use the term lightly) sit in these carriers their legs need to be in an M shape for hip health. They should look almost as if they're sitting in it with their legs wrapped around. Poor Roma is literally just dangling from her crotch, it must be so uncomfortable. All the weight on her hips. It's actually so cruel carrying her about like that. And I bet she's not had a nappy change before going in so she'll be crushed into damp!

Why didn't boss babe Beggy get herself an Artipoppe instead of the cheapest piece of unregulated Chinese tat that Temu had to offer?! Hip health is no joke, especially if you're going to insist on lugging your toddler around even when she could be walking.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Filmed an ad for her cheap gel wraps, shows them on her nails…fast forward a few story slides later and she’s got bare nails. She’s honestly slower than a week in the jail. Painfully stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.