Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NellieMo

VIP Member
The tooth might turn grey or black in the next couple weeks....I've seen it happen once with a little 1 in my nursery. They fell into their wooden TV stand and about 2 weeks later it went all black. That will definitely be the reason for lack of photos, I bet from now on she'll tell Roma to close her mouth to smile- poor wee thing will be so confused as Beggy probably always forced her to do the big cheeser smile before the chipped tooth 💔🥺
Yes it may well do. When I was small I got a shopping trolley accidentally rammed into one of my front baby teeth and that went black 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Choco88

VIP Member
In your experience how much would you say beggy earns from her insta and YouTube? I know we all guess it’s not a lot so be good to get some insider knowledge!

Also, how much are they paid for afflinks- does it depend on following size etc? This always makes me wonder because galslovehighstreet and mamaloveshighstreet are ran by 4 girls. One of them lives in an enormous house (not a shack in fairness) and she said the pages are her sole income. And that’s split 4 ways between them! Becky always likes their posts and tags them etc so she’s desperate to get shared by them in the hope of getting some of their followers!
If you mean Stacey she’s lived in the big house for years her husband lost his leg in an accident and got a huge payout so that’s how she affords not to work. It makes me laugh how she puts on an accent for Instagram she’s as common as muck irl 😆

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Clearly taken styling tips from the Inghams. Fringe starting at the back of the head cut with the kitchen scissors ✂

instasham13

Chatty Member
Hmmm when was the last time we seen her with nails on? Funny enough they do normally make you take them off for cosmetic surgery or at least they made me come with my index finger bare when I had my BA & BL so they can get an accurate oximeter reading while your under!

However they also normally ask you to be nil by mouth for 24 hours before so, if we're reckoning she was operated on im not sure how that would tally up with San Carlos deep fried mozzarella and 2 desserts on wednesday PM 🤔🤔🤔

If she has had her saggy udders done absolutely stupid to do it when she's an absolute chunk at the moment 🤣 unless she's planning on staying this size forever and never being surrrrr slim and supah sexxehhh ever again.
Nil by mouth 24 hours pre op isn't the case at all. It's 6 hours for food and 2 for fluids in my trust. If someone fasted 2r hours pre op their BP would be in their boots.

Herefortruth

Really intrigued to see where they end up next - and how much it costs! do we think skipton? Apologies if that’s a stupid question, I’m not familiar with the area she lives at all. Brand spanking new build? Older, ‘character’ house?

Reactions: 6
Tbh I can't remember her saying she has Italian heritage. Wasn't it just that they went once or twice when she was a kid?
Also, about the shack being up for sale/selling & her addressing it. I still stand by the fact they've sold it to one of them company's we buy any house . Com & then is just renting it back to keep up the pretence that they have money & they love it there.
Or a loaded family member has bought it to keep them out the shit & is letting them rent it.
If that was the case would an estate agent need to be involved? (Not doubting what you are saying just I have no clue how these things work if not selling the 'normal' way 🤣)

• Heart

sosticky

Chatty Member
Tbf I'm from Lancashire and I and everyone i know says pants, Trousers is formal to me haha I remember having a southern teacher in school always trying to correct everyone, not that it worked haha
Interesting, I didn't know this! Thought she was just trying to fit in with the TikTok gen with Americanisms.

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Ah yes let’s remember what made you a couple Beggy, and how it all began:

Let’s start with you knowing he was engaged and living with someone but having met him you then pursued him on Facebook by repeatedly messaging him until he took notice, then you apparently got fingered in a tutu on the dance floor before finally accidentally-on-purpose falling pregnant with Alfeh.

Ah the heartwarming romance of it all. 🫶

View attachment 2791424
NO WAY?!?! 😱

• Haha