Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meringue22

VIP Member
What actually is this sea moss for ?I’ve not heard of it and Rebecca doesn’t explain what the ingredients are or what the benefits are , usual shit job !

Doesn't address whether it is safe to take with her imaginary gallstones , maybe it caused the none existent flare ups last weekend !
Cardiff mum has been raving about it. They have the same agency. She reckoned it even cleared up her daughter’s eczema. Expect it didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she only just go back on the list though?? Surely she can’t have a date already? I waited six weeks for an mrI scan appointment!

MissPrint

VIP Member
I bet she has frothy milk in that cup, the basic bland bitch.

Can’t wait for the meltdowns now she has to pack up the secondhand cubic zirconia boss babe furniture on top of being a self-adoring lazy cunt. 😊

Levi89

Poor girl looks freezing. Her hands a red raw, where is her coat?! Mind its proberly warmer outside then in that shack 😅

My dogs also have much better towels then that rag! Hahaha

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
Not going to out myself but I was a semi-successful influencer a few years ago (had a bigger following than begs) and gave it up because it’s so vapid. It’s not a job and I made around 2k a month - I worked with real brands not the leftovers like Begs. Easy money but I felt like an absolute failure at the time. Wouldn’t do it again. It’s not a job, it’s a hobby that pays.
In your experience how much would you say beggy earns from her insta and YouTube? I know we all guess it’s not a lot so be good to get some insider knowledge!

Also, how much are they paid for afflinks- does it depend on following size etc? This always makes me wonder because galslovehighstreet and mamaloveshighstreet are ran by 4 girls. One of them lives in an enormous house (not a shack in fairness) and she said the pages are her sole income. And that’s split 4 ways between them! Becky always likes their posts and tags them etc so she’s desperate to get shared by them in the hope of getting some of their followers!

Clarity456

VIP Member
Interesting the we have sex every night likes a post about how often people have sex and it being 3x a month 🤣🤣🤣 and how to overcome sexual problems
Does she not realise it's not normal if you don't want to rip a beavers clurrrves off?!

• Haha