Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dahliaqueen

There seems to be lots of new builds going on the market in Skipton, wide price range - who thinks it’ll be one of those? Or do you all think further a field to Steve’s Mums? I just don’t think she would leave her “friends” and seems to be in Skipton constantly for “Starbs” 🤢🫠

Reactions: 6

Eli15

Why is her face looking very skinny today? And in the story talking about her earrings her chin was longer and blury. Or is it just me seeing things?

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Me too, utterly boring. Why does she think anyone cares? Anyone remember the time she said she wasn’t showing the kids on social media anymore? Lasted less than 24 hours as far as I can remember!
Think she meant just the boys. As she forgets they’re actually her kids. In other news. I miss the wife pyjamas

• Haha
  • Sad

Jemi85

VIP Member
For any other nurses out there- is it me or did Beggy's smoothie remind you of patients who come in with haematemasis and melena?!:sick::sick::sick:
I had a patient recently who had better looking haematemesis and melena than the shit in a vase she served up 🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
So they dropped Roma at the friends when they went on their jaunt to Leeds and the friend took Roma to the music playgroup ? The story is from her friends insta

Rebecca didn’t take her anywhere herself ! , you can tell they haven't left the house today !

Roma would get to be used to whats going on and enjoy it if it was a regular thing , that means every week Rebecca !
It looks like her friend filmed it and Beggy was there, you can see the bell sleeve of her Temu jumper in the video. If it was anyone else I’d agree but her tragic clothing gives her away 😂

Halliestar

VIP Member
Sorry but when ever I hear her say “ping pong” i just think back to the scene on Ali g in da house movie 🤣🙈 please someone know what I’m on about 🏓

• Haha

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Correct !
From my experience She has missed out various further consultations and tests before actual surgery date given , not telling what they are so she cannot make up anymore stories !

If nobody gives any other details about pre and post surgery she will end up telling some right porkers !

I cannot stand people that use medical problems for drama and attention seeking !
Can’t stand her but when I had surgery I received two letters ,one my surgery date and another one with a pre op appointment
Not sure if different trusts do things differently

Bloomeers

I think it could be … a lot of developers will buy a house off you as a part exchange type offer. Presumably a lot less than what they wanted but if it was the only way to sell the house they may have decided to take the loss just to get away from it. Someone should ring the estate agents and say you’ve seen the house and that it’s sold but you’re supah supah interested and ask if they know whether the sellers would be interested in taking more viewings 🤭 just to see what they say 👀 I would but I’m shit at the things like that haha
Bet its more like Hull, nearer Beaver Mum!!

Attachments

• Wow

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
If she actually does declare her income the “vouchers” may be a tax fiddle. She’s making on to be gifting £100 every month but we all know she isnt

• Haha