Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
In your experience how much would you say beggy earns from her insta and YouTube? I know we all guess it’s not a lot so be good to get some insider knowledge!

Also, how much are they paid for afflinks- does it depend on following size etc? This always makes me wonder because galslovehighstreet and mamaloveshighstreet are ran by 4 girls. One of them lives in an enormous house (not a shack in fairness) and she said the pages are her sole income. And that’s split 4 ways between them! Becky always likes their posts and tags them etc so she’s desperate to get shared by them in the hope of getting some of their followers!
I'll wait for whoactuallycarez to respond but I reckon on average £500. I can't see companies such as coin magazine, jockey shorts and abnormal shakes having huge marketing budgets.

Reactions: 8

Clarity456

VIP Member
I watched a q&a with her a while back and she got asked where are her parents from or something and all she said was "nannuhhh peggerrrh was Irish" no mention of being Italian then cos she's not.

• Haha

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Surely there are rules around this kind of thing, and total transparency and clarity is needed? Like detailed instructions of how to enter, T&Cs? No idea how these things work, but surely they have to be regulated to an extent?
Will she know what any of those words mean? No…so the answer will be …no to rules/t&cs etc! 🤣 She is so tragic!

• Haha

Beggybexy

VIP Member
Thanks everyone, I sat giggling away to myself buuut I keep searching for it and nothing comes up. I put #rebeccahobson #vasenoise as the hashtags but doesn’t show anything. Can always post you the link so you have it 😁😂

• Heart

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I thought she looked different too. I actually think it might be relief thinking the shack has sold and their financial problems will disappear. Delusion looks good on nobody.

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
Shes shared that pic of her with a fringe so much I kept thinking she looks like someone I've seen before, and i realised its a google image of fetal alcohol syndrome. I'm not saying her mum drank but tell me these don't look the same
🫶🏻 fringe girls xoxo

• Haha
Quite right. She also hasn't posted the name of the winner on the actual post, just in that one story and we all know you can block people from seeing stories so she could easily have just plucked a name out of thin air, added it to the story and blocked the 'winner' from seeing it.
Oops sorry, didn't see your post before I mentioned about just announcing it on stories 🫢

• Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Hmm did we have a boob job Rebecca while the boys were off at Grandma Beavers hence the post op prison sweats or some botox or fillers that didn't go so well ?

• Heart

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Never actually known anyone get their hair done as much as this lazy greasy fuck.

Highlights in. Black colour over the top. Highlights back in again. Black colour back over the top again! BORING.
Also, the way she constantly mauls her hair talking about it. no wonder its so lank & always looks wet.
she looks like she smells foisty.
---
Suh suh greaseh & droopeh looking.
If i was her i would get that giant eye looked at 😲😲

• Haha

Babbitt1234

Business incentive qualified????????

What the AF does that mean? She's qualified to create an incentive for her business? she's qualified to recommend an incentive to you??

I did a HND in business studies and a GCE in commerce, i've spent 45 years in business admin and management and i literally have no idea what this shite means.

View attachment 2796255
Dont forget business qualified X6 troll! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Ya no cos she's suh suh thick & all, well I wonder if Beaver just tells her everything is hunky dorey etc, & she just actually has no clue that the shacks up for sale...🤣🙈🥴
---
Or if they've done that thing we buy any house .com where you sell your house to a company but continue to live there & rent off them? So she thinks all her followers still think they own their house so she dosent/won't address it.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Why does Beaver always pull his ring down onto his knuckle (nobody wears their ring there)
Is it just to show off his "R" tattoo on his finger the fucking fool.
Looks like he's had a new tattoo of some kind of swallow on his hand that he's proudly showing off there too.
There clearly spending money they don't have knowing they've sold the shack. Spent before they even have it!
Looks like he has a W on his wrist, wouldn’t surprise me if the R was for Groma.

Any decent tattoo artist would not tattoo a hand if they’re not already covered elsewhere. Chavs the pair of them.