Rebecca Lamb #166 MrsRebeccaHobson Dirty&smelly, woodworm& mould, not sure how,but the shacks sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Beggybexy here you go, crack on !! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Thanks @DiscoBiscuit for the brilliant title.
Well well well the shack has sold! Only time will tell where they end up and how many animals are they lose on the move.
Beggys still a twit beavers thrown a tantrum after beggy booked a surprise holidah šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder what car theyā€™re in, doesnā€™t look like the inside of the Tesla šŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
Man I made a gif so we could use it whenever we have a *vase noise* moment, not sure if itā€™s working to type it in on giphy to useā€¦ šŸ¤”

even hashtagged it!! Booooo
Pity thereā€™s nae sound but I can hear it in my head anyway

1708109992360.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Man I made a gif so we could use it whenever we have a *vase noise* moment, not sure if itā€™s working to type it in on giphy to useā€¦ šŸ¤”

View attachment 2761873
Now that is brilliant!!! šŸ¤©
Gosh so many opportunities to use it too!! Not a day goes by when the thick witch doesnā€™t get something wrong!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1000030405.jpg

Eh?! A cardboard environment damaging cup? Sounds about right. Can't stand people that can't arrive anywhere without a chain cafƩ drink, like it's a flex.

Reactions: 26
She posts a picture of a bloody Starbucks paper cup as if itā€™s some momentous ā€œLook at me arenā€™t I coolā€ moment.
Grow up youā€™re 30 not thirteen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2761873
This is absolutely brilliant. If I ever want to know if any of my friends are tattlers, Iā€™ll check out the gifs on their phone šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2761921
Eh?! A cardboard environment damaging cup? Sounds about right. Can't stand people that can't arrive anywhere without a chain cafƩ drink, like it's a flex.
When she wears that all grey marl sweatshirt and joggers I just think prison outfit ! or itā€™s is what they give you to wear after a night in the cells after drunk and disorderly and your own clothes are covered in sick and piss !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
When she wears that all grey marl sweatshirt and joggers I just think prison outfit ! or itā€™s is what they give you to wear after a night in the cells after drunk and disorderly and your own clothes are covered in sick and piss !!
Omg I've always said this i can't stand a full grey tracky I've never seen anyone in real life not look like a prisoner haha with her greasy hair and steroid steve she deff looked like he just collected her from the station

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If you go on zoopla and find her address it says there are planning applications within 0.5miles of her homeā€¦.

• Wow
  • Haha
I can't believe the girl that couldnā€™t stomach lettuce enjoys a matcha - I refuse to believe she likes it. All for show, to be in with some influencing crowd. She really does act like sheā€™s 13

Reactions: 20
I can't believe the girl that couldnā€™t stomach lettuce enjoys a matcha - I refuse to believe she likes it. All for show, to be in with some influencing crowd. She really does act like sheā€™s 13
It's builders tea in there, no doubt about it!
Show us it's green or it never happened!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.