Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Thought she had some new trainers recently?! Or did those go back once she’d posted the aff link for them?!

Reactions: 5

heidilouxx

VIP Member
That’s so interesting … family dynamics and breaking cycles (or repeating them) fascinates me. Off topic I know, sorry!

Imagine what the next generation of Hobson / lambs are gonna be like…. 😳 their standard of parenting and dubious moral code makes me wince.
It’s odd isn’t it. I’m not sure how one of us ended up repeating the cycle and the other breaking it!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
However it is sold/purchased, isn't it law that it has to be advertised "for sale" for a period of time? Even when an estate agent sells a property with personal interest to someone else in the business, it still has to be advertised For Sale, and the details are avaliable in the public domain.

#notanadad

VIP Member
Really intrigued to see where they end up next - and how much it costs! do we think skipton? Apologies if that’s a stupid question, I’m not familiar with the area she lives at all. Brand spanking new build? Older, ‘character’ house?
I’ve been thinking this. I didn’t realise how far away Hornsea is from them now though! It’s 2.5 hours 😳 surely she won’t move that far away from her “friends” will she?

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Really?! I thought it was the other way lol
I am only going by what my lease company charge & also what our accountant told us when they questioned if my car was personal or for business.
Thankfully mine is for personal use & no where near as pricey as Beggy’s Tesla! Why she needs that sort of car living out in the back of beyond - especially on snow days!

Edited to say…I could be completely wrong! Only going by my own experience.

Scullybob

VIP Member
I've not been around for a while. Have they sold the shack yet? Have they even admitted it's up for sale?

Reactions: 4

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
I’m genuinely confused, wasn’t her last giveaway a Tesco voucher? The same giveaway she didn’t announce the winner for?

Clarity456

VIP Member
Nil by mouth 24 hours pre op isn't the case at all. It's 6 hours for food and 2 for fluids in my trust. If someone fasted 2r hours pre op their BP would be in their boots.
Dunno if it's different for medical operations v cosmetic, my surgery was booked for 4pm and I couldn't have anything except water after midnight 🤷🏻‍♀️

NellieMo

VIP Member
Steve’s got an A for Alfie on one wrist and a W for Woody on the other, he’s had them both a long time.

Reactions: 3