Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown3

VIP Member
Tbf I'm from Lancashire and I and everyone i know says pants, Trousers is formal to me haha I remember having a southern teacher in school always trying to correct everyone, not that it worked haha
I’m originally Manchester and we also call them pants, must be a northern thing

Reactions: 3

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Wonder if she’s ever had a rant to beaver about all profile pics we’ve done, she clearly reads here. I’d be raging if I were her, the one with her and beaver licking the 🍆 is HILARIOUS 🤣🤣
No way?! Does anyone have that photo? Never seen it! 🤣

Reactions: 2

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
The theory was Beavers dad got it through his company when the sexeh rangerrrhh went in to the garage and mysteriously never returned, dunno if the price after business tax is less.

Whatever low wage Steve earns at his job his priority is the cars don't you worry 😭😭
If it’s a lease, they will pay more if they claim it’s a ‘business’ vehicle.

Clarity456

VIP Member
It still is on Rightmove showing as STC .

Even if you are part exchanging or dealing with a house buying company sales can still fall through , more than ever a full structural survey and valuation etc would be made especially with it being on the market so long already and being in such a remote area , she shouldn't be counting all her chickens just yet , oh the irony !!
God knows what I'm doing wrong but what I used to search using the include SSTC filter is bringing back nothing.

Attachments

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
If you mean Stacey she’s lived in the big house for years her husband lost his leg in an accident and got a huge payout so that’s how she affords not to work. It makes me laugh how she puts on an accent for Instagram she’s as common as muck irl 😆
That’s exactly who I mean! I didn’t realise he lost it at work but I don’t live far from her!!!!

Reactions: 1