Rebecca Lamb #165 Mrsrebeccahobson Alfeh's jerking, Rurmeh's twerking, Beggy's Q&A replies are disconcerting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly would never book a holiday without discussing with my husband! This has definitely back fired on her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
3500 for a week / bed and breakfast that’s not cheap along with your mates wedding? Are your kids going to that as well along with moving costs etc no wonder he is annoyed although book today for £240 definitely cost of living payment helped…

Reactions: 18
Are the kids even going? Wouldn’t surprise me if it was just them two as it’s “their” anniversary. Shes selfish enough to do that

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Changing her profile pic because they had a row 🤣🤣🤣 Grow up you stinking, thick slag.... can't remove the steve off your flabby flat arse though can you? 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hopefully he is seeing her VERY CHILDISH WAYS!
With a Pending Move 'if ever'
To book a holiday is ridiculous!
All for the gram & to get ITS TITS & SMELLY VAG OUT🤢
Our buyers did that to US years ago & it got pushed back - fuming!
SHE DOESNT live in the real world
Stupid fuking witch

Thought for THE DAY🤔
Beggy as A Single Parent😂😂😂😂
---
Changing her profile pic because they had a row 🤣🤣🤣 Grow up you stinking, thick slag.... can't remove the steve off your flabby flat arse though can you? 😏
She is literally a SILLY FUKING SCHOOL GIRL🤦‍♀️
---
QUIET=AT THE FaaaaaRM😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh very quiet this morning. Really hope Steve has kicked off big time. Although I doubt it. Doubt he gives a tit about their financial situation anymore than she does!
Happy to frequently change cars etc.
They are both a pair of utter chavs, skint AF, and useless parents. Their anniversary is term time so those boys who are already so behind their peers, are missing even more education.
And my god I wish she’d piss off with the endless pictures of Roma. We get she’s your favourite but we don’t want to see her. It’s boring as duck!
I reckon she’s quiet cos she’s tearing her hair out trying to look after 3 “wild” kids all by herself 🤣 she’s probably shut herself in the bathroom in tears again

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly would never book a holiday without discussing with my husband! This has definitely back fired on her
I did it once. It was our first family holiday after our second child was born, we hadn't had a holiday in a couple of years and I was going back to work soon so wanted to go before I was restricted on annual leave. I knew my other half wouldn't really fancy it (he's more of a do-er than a lay-in-the-sun type of person) so booked it and told him after. We could have cancelled for nothing if he really wasn't happy but it turned out fine. Looking back now, I don't know what I was thinking but I think I was having some kind of manic episode tbh 🤣 I wouldn't do it now, as desperate as I currently am for an abroad holiday, we need to decide together.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh come on guys she’s quiet cos they’ve been shagging all night & morning… you know valentines and all 🫢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Her face dildo mate granny ashlie is in Morocco on holiday going on about how she paid for this holiday for family of eight with earnings of her most recent MLM , dupe perfumes .

Surprised she hasn't signed up Rebecca what with her massive SM presence and engagement %’s 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I did it once. It was our first family holiday after our second child was born, we hadn't had a holiday in a couple of years and I was going back to work soon so wanted to go before I was restricted on annual leave. I knew my other half wouldn't really fancy it (he's more of a do-er than a lay-in-the-sun type of person) so booked it and told him after. We could have cancelled for nothing if he really wasn't happy but it turned out fine. Looking back now, I don't know what I was thinking but I think I was having some kind of manic episode tbh 🤣 I wouldn't do it now, as desperate as I currently am for an abroad holiday, we need to decide together.
We've had holidays in the past where we really couldn't afford to have one, but thought the holiday would give us a break - with hindsight it was never the right thing to do. If I was in her position I don't think I could face the worry - the holiday is over in a blink and you are left with the cost of it still. For me, it is never worth it - we learnt the hard way.
---
Oh come on guys she’s quiet cos they’ve been shagging all night & morning… you know valentines and all 🫢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bloody hell, the thought of Him pumping away on you 😣.... It would definitely be lie back and think of the weekly food planner.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We've had holidays in the past where we really couldn't afford to have one, but thought the holiday would give us a break - with hindsight it was never the right thing to do. If I was in her position I don't think I could face the worry - the holiday is over in a blink and you are left with the cost of it still. For me, it is never worth it - we learnt the hard way.
This is our current dilemma. Like I say, I'm desperate for an abroad holiday. We haven't been abroad for 7 years and we holidayed in the UK last year and it rained every day so I just want some guaranteed sun! BUT we moved house in 2021 so our outgoings significantly increased, there's work we want to do on the house (ReNoVaTiOns in Beggy's world, decorating in everyone else's world), and I am also getting ready for a new car so it's just about weighing up what we want to do and what we can truly afford without being silly, which is a discussion to be had, not a decision for one of us to make on our own. Because we're adults, not children playing adults.

• Heart
Do you reckon she didn't actually tell him in person? Just tagged him in her story? 😂🤦‍♀️

This has only just crossed my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t really a reveal was it. I thought she was going to record him opening an envelope with the tickets or confirmation inside. Maybe she did and it backfired like when she told him she was pregnant.

Also these influencers that make it so obvious they have a favourite child. Hattie Bourn is the same, posted a video of golden child receiving roses from her dad saying he’s showing her how to be treated, meanwhile her two boys didn’t get any from him/her and never have

Reactions: 14
Shes probably quiet cos she forgot she'd promised a £100 shopping voucher to a random of the Internet & she's skint, so shes probably ringing all the supermarkets frantically as we speak asking if they want to do a collaboration with a Z list "influencer"
Silly goose she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is our current dilemma. Like I say, I'm desperate for an abroad holiday. We haven't been abroad for 7 years and we holidayed in the UK last year and it rained every day so I just want some guaranteed sun! BUT we moved house in 2021 so our outgoings significantly increased, there's work we want to do on the house (ReNoVaTiOns in Beggy's world, decorating in everyone else's world), and I am also getting ready for a new car so it's just about weighing up what we want to do and what we can truly afford without being silly, which is a discussion to be had, not a decision for one of us to make on our own. Because we're adults, not children playing adults.
Its a tough one - I hear you 💖 I probably felt the same - wanted some warmth on my skin, the excitement of a holiday overseas, time for just our son, Hubs and I to have some time out.

There is no easy answer - you make the memories, and can have a wonderful time but still you've got to come home and those "things" that need attention are still there. My oldest friend went to live in Houston - she badgered me for so long for us to visit -we didn't enjoy it, it cost us hugely and we thought never again unless we could have a holiday without the impact on our home life.

Life is for living - you're working, children - you need a holiday too. Even a UK based holiday isn't cheap - however cheaply you try to do it.

You'll make the right decision - and it won't be to the detriment of family, like it always is with the Hobsons 🙏💖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He probably blew his fuse when she told him so now she’s in hospital having a pretend gallbladder flare up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We haven't had a car cry session in a while - gallbladder scare, crying, kids going wild - rinse/repeat. You could almost set a watch by her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.