Rebecca Lamb #165 Mrsrebeccahobson Alfeh's jerking, Rurmeh's twerking, Beggy's Q&A replies are disconcerting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the house sale falls though once its had a survey, or it takes 5 months to sell so they can't afford the holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of course that’s what it was, was my first thought soon as she mentioned a surprised was bloody obvious.
Notice she used an old pic to announce, he’s fuming isn’t he. ‘we can’t bleeping afford it you slag’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She posts shout out to men who compliment you daily…. NO THANKS HUN..
I wouldn’t want to to be on the receiving end of the kind of compliments your so called husband makes…
SEEDY, DIRTY and OBJECTIFYING.
He makes my skin crawl…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love how she’s going on about it and announcing it as if it’s a surprise for all her followers too. Like it’s the suspense of the century and we’re all waiting for it on the edge of our seats.
duck off you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Notice she used an old pic to announce, he’s fuming isn’t he. ‘we can’t bleeping afford it you slag’
Oh don’t worry Beggy will be mentally spending all the profit from the house sale before anything is truly finalised - Daft twit…. Steve will NOT be pleased I can safely say!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's the cheapest place to go on holiday 🤣 no shade to anyone who goes there.... but the way she goes on it's like they're off to the Caribbean or something 😏 when I was looking for our holiday I put lowest to highest and it's always bottom!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is this the lavish lifestyle that influencers think us trolls are jealous of, they’re right! I wish I had an S necklace, a beige weird outfit, a date day with my husband & a holiday back to our fake wedding destination I’m so jealous. Off to cry in my lovely home, with well laundered clothes, wondering how I’ll spend my half term with my children.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So when is their Anniversary (I should know Lol)😂
What about the Cyprus trip??
They’re broke… where’s the money coming from OF’s?
I think she used their cost of living payment to put down a deposit and is banking on the shack selling before the end of may to pay for the rest.

My straightforward 90s semi with no chain on my end took 4 months to go through conveyancing with 0 issues and only a basic survey so good luck with that 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s wanted a holiday for ages, she’s made no secret of that. Steve has obviously been saying no to booking anything cos they are skint and need to save money. So little miss selfish has just gone behind his back, booked a holiday anyway and dressed it up as a surprise for him. It’s quite obviously a present to her from her. Surely Steve can see this, why the hell he puts up with it, I’ll never understand.

Reactions: 34
She's desperate to make out big mandy is like her and they don't even look related .. no hun, your least fave woody is more like you than any of them!

Reactions: 26
All this does is highlights Beggy’s botched lips as an adult and that Roma has no nose bridge. You look nothing alike Begs.
IMG_8340.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.