Rebecca Lamb #165 Mrsrebeccahobson Alfeh's jerking, Rurmeh's twerking, Beggy's Q&A replies are disconcerting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Steve was happy with this Greek re-visit I'm sure there would be a video of the reveal. She said its taken planning, so probably family involved to look after the kids.

She definitely said Cyprus in June for best mates wedding.

Whatever they come out with after the house being sold, you would surely want to get straight - with 3 children to support, probably a mortgage still - baffling that she places holidays above any financial security.

Reactions: 15
You can tell she’s never had money herself because she has no idea about budgets or its value.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That's hilarious if she has blown her UC payment on a deposit for a holiday 🤣
It's another one of those "Surprises" 👶 that Beaver will be fuming about.
She's just faking affluence in front of her followers when 99.9% of the people that know her with know better.

Can you buy holidays on Klarna???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Next she will be surprising him with a sexeh Rangeh ! With her posing in front of it in the full Adanola vinted outfit .

“We need this type of vehicle now we are property developers “😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's hilarious if she has blown her UC payment on a deposit for a holiday 🤣
It's another one of those "Surprises" 👶 that Beaver will be fuming about.
She's just faking affluence in front of her followers when 99.9% of the people that know her with know better.

Can you buy holidays on Klarna???
Yes! Booking.com accepts Klarna or jet 2 have the option of paying monthly, in 3 payments or deposit and final balance (depending on how far in advance you book)

Reactions: 9
Who announces to social media in such a built up way that they are going on holiday? It’s so mundane and basic. She’s going to a budget hotel in Greece not around the world in 90 days. She’s not playing with a full deck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's been very quiet since the "big reveal". Do you think he has gone ape tit at her? He has made it clear he didn't want to book a holiday and she deliberately went against his wishes (again) for her own selfish needs (got to keep up the influencer, boss babe pretence).
I don't feel sorry for Beave. He is a selfish dick too, but I hope he is pissed at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Noticed she's changed her profile pic from her wedding one too (unless I am really late to the party 😂)

Reactions: 10
Noticed she's changed her profile pic from her wedding one too (unless I am really late to the party 😂)
I noticed that last night but couldn't remember what the previous pic was 🤣

Didn't her bio used to mention 'wife' aswell? I might be wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice she had a pic of aroma with “my valentine” where’s the boys one then you horrid, ugly cretin

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Next she will be surprising him with a sexeh Rangeh ! With her posing in front of it in the full Adanola vinted outfit .

“We need this type of vehicle now we are property developers “😂😂
"We got such a taste for renovation and loved the work we did on the house so much that we decided to sell and take on a new project" ... Moves into a 3-bed, semi-detached new build...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's been very quiet since the "big reveal". Do you think he has gone ape tit at her? He has made it clear he didn't want to book a holiday and she deliberately went against his wishes (again) for her own selfish needs (got to keep up the influencer, boss babe pretence).
I don't feel sorry for Beave. He is a selfish dick too, but I hope he is pissed at her.
Went against him on getting pregnant (on purpose) and now this holiday. Makes a mockery of being in a relationship. Both selfish dicks, definitely - deserve each other.

I think Beavers hit the roof about the "surprise holllidderrrrhhh" they must really be up tit creek financially and he's told her to reign it in, but like with berrrberrrrhhh gurlehhh 🥴🥴🤔 what bogtrotter wants bogtrotter gets.

Don't blame him for having a strop tbh, he needs to hold the line with her this time.

Ooh very quiet this morning. Really hope Steve has kicked off big time. Although I doubt it. Doubt he gives a tit about their financial situation anymore than she does!
Happy to frequently change cars etc.
They are both a pair of utter chavs, skint AF, and useless parents. Their anniversary is term time so those boys who are already so behind their peers, are missing even more education.
And my god I wish she’d piss off with the endless pictures of Roma. We get she’s your favourite but we don’t want to see her. It’s boring as duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.