Rebecca Lamb #165 Mrsrebeccahobson Alfeh's jerking, Rurmeh's twerking, Beggy's Q&A replies are disconcerting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a tough one - I hear you πŸ’– I probably felt the same - wanted some warmth on my skin, the excitement of a holiday overseas, time for just our son, Hubs and I to have some time out.

There is no easy answer - you make the memories, and can have a wonderful time but still you've got to come home and those "things" that need attention are still there. My oldest friend went to live in Houston - she badgered me for so long for us to visit -we didn't enjoy it, it cost us hugely and we thought never again unless we could have a holiday without the impact on our home life.

Life is for living - you're working, children - you need a holiday too. Even a UK based holiday isn't cheap - however cheaply you try to do it.

You'll make the right decision - and it won't be to the detriment of family, like it always is with the Hobsons πŸ™πŸ’–
I'm just grateful that at least I'm not literally on the bread line like the Hobsons, trying to sell a crappy dump of a house because they can't afford it, no chance of getting another mortgage, getting excited over being able to afford a week's shop at Aldi, and sickly, hungry-looking children who seem to have nothing and do nothing. Like you said earlier, the cost of these holidays will still be there when they come back with nothing but a sun tan to show for it and whatever debt she's getting herself into to pay for it will take a lot of paying off for someone with no job. If we choose not to waste upwards of Β£3k on going abroad at least we still have clean, warm home and happy, nourished, fulfilled children!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
when they come back with nothing but a sun tan to show for it
Sadly bog won't even come back with that due to her grey white complexion. She'll just waste more money in the resort buying overpriced carrot tanning oil cos she seen a naturally olive girl with a reeeelerrrh reeelerrh gud tan und stuff, so she completely disregards the Fitzpatrick scale that the girl she seen was probably a 4 and she's a 1 and in her tiny little child mind she thinks she's gonna go from Rebel Wilson to Jennifer Lopez in an hour thanks to the 12 euro waste of money that is magic carrot oil πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Has she really not posted since her "surprise" announcement 🀣 wouldn't be surprised if she's posts a story later "hi evrehwun, I've not been on here today cuz I've had a realleh realleh poorly tummeh with my gallbladder... I decided to try eating normulleh yesterdeh and it realleh set it off.. Am normulleh suh suh scared to eat but I just wanted to have a nice valentine's treat und I've been in suh much pain...I've rang my surgeon and he said he can magicalleh fit me in to take it out cuz he's suh suh worrid about meh"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry cos I cba watching the cluster fucks stories on the regular now but was there any mention of any supah speshulllll flowers, jewellery, chocolates, cupcakes, balloons etc or even a card from Beaver to his beloved bogtrotter for valentines?

If there wasn't she deffo got nothing. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm sorry cos I cba watching the cluster fucks stories on the regular now but was there any mention of any supah speshulllll flowers, jewellery, chocolates, cupcakes, balloons etc or even a card from Beaver to his beloved bogtrotter?

I don't recall seeing anything. Only some pound land tealights around the shack as beaver perved on the girls on love Island

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't recall seeing anything. Only some pound land tealights around the shack as beaver perved on the girls on love Island
She'd have showed us if he'd have bothered so, no😭

Imagine letting a beaver pump you with his man jam 7x a week and literally getting nothing in return for it πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

The last even remotely romantic thing Beaver got her was that card that said he loved her big fat bum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So funny that she was posting hourly updates yesterday then getting us ready for the big surprise and now radio silence hahaha no video of the red faced one being super super grateful to his darling wife for booking a surprise holiday πŸ˜‚ it will never get mentioned again and she will block anyone who asks if he liked his surprise. She is insane πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She'd have showed us if he'd have bothered so, no😭

Imagine letting a beaver pump you with his man jam 7x a week and literally getting nothing in return for it πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

The last even remotely romantic thing Beaver got her was that card that said he loved her big fat bum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Man jam πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜£πŸ€’.... Brilliant.
---
I'm sorry cos I cba watching the cluster fucks stories on the regular now but was there any mention of any supah speshulllll flowers, jewellery, chocolates, cupcakes, balloons etc or even a card from Beaver to his beloved bogtrotter for valentines?

I so want to see those walking boots that she got last year - they've got to have been sent back to catalogue. Prove me wrong Rebecca.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The boys need a haircut beggy. Is it me or do the boys heads look too big for their bodies? She is really stingy with them isn’t she.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Man jam πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜£πŸ€’.... Brilliant.
---

I so want to see those walking boots that she got last year - they've got to have been sent back to catalogue. Prove me wrong Rebecca.
As far as I'm aware them boots were for Xmas or birthday years ago, last year I think he just lit some tea lights for her πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As far as I'm aware them boots were for Xmas or birthday years ago, last year I think he just lit some tea lights for her πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
The white boots she got for her big 30th? Along with a jumper and that god awful cap she jams on her greasy head now and again 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has she posted that β€˜surprise’ picture on his Insta?
Cos he sure as hell didn’t do it….you control freak.
Trying to convince Tattle it went down well Beggy???
When the world and his dog guessed it sure as hell didn’t you trollop!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It definitely went down like a Beggy-weighted balloon. She would’ve been on stories talking about it for ages if he was happy about it. Only posted one story today AND it was just of the boys. Gotta be a record on both counts. Wish I was a fly on the wall so bad πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She has NEVER BEEN This QUIETπŸ˜‚
HAPPEH Friiiiiday we will have crying in the car no doubt
A MAAAAAHOSIVE LIE/EXCUSEπŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯
This is what happens as ive said MANY TIMES!
Posting every hour like a fuking DIARY
Then NOT!

Happeh Valentine Beeeegy NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Steve’s livid isn’t he. Absolutely no chance she’d pass on the opportunity to brag

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.