Rebecca Lamb #165 Mrsrebeccahobson Alfeh's jerking, Rurmeh's twerking, Beggy's Q&A replies are disconcerting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make sure you've got included SSTC box ticked 😂

Just looked myself and you're right it's gone 😂😂🫣 very strange for an estate agent to do that, I'm on Rightmove all the time and typically it will sit as under offer or SSTC for a few months while the sale is going through, I've even seen in some cases it still being on rightmove a couple of weeks after where the new owner has moved in! Obviously a buyer could pull out at any point during the sale process for many reasons like unfavourable survey results, chain collapses, change of heart, so obvs it's easier to keep the ad on Rightmove then change it back to for sale than deleting completely.

Very strange indeed.
It is still there showing as SSTC make sure the property type is filtered to “any” , they must have taken the detached out to widen the search results .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry, but Beaver Snr has not got hundreds of thousands of pounds lying around to buy that dilapidated shack for them 🤣 He might be well off but not to that extent. If anything, he may be willing to help them with buying somewhere more financially manageable once it's sold but I'm not buying that he's just squandered away hundreds of thousands on buying that dump.

Reactions: 16
Those of you that are local to them keep an eye out, because if a developer has bought it they'll probably run a story if it is to be a new business venture

Reactions: 12
Been nice not seeing Roma’s face for 2 days though. Extremely surprising and weird, but lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Reckon the kids have been at mama beave's for a few days while they had their suh suh romantic day out in Manchester and they've gone to pick them up... And house hunt...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can see right through HER
She does this when tit HAS GONE DOWN IN THE SHACK
A pic or two to cover up!
NOT EVEN A GLIMPSE OF BMA quite nice actually🙏
Trouble is Beggy we know you & how ur life is....you post each & every second🤥🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Given it’s probably his tax evading cash she’s using to book the surprise. He’s probably kicked right off. Who does a present for someone with their own money!!!

Reactions: 14
It’s been a lovely couple of days without boring beggys stories, I have not missed her. That baby deserves some privacy

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know we've all said it, but how the duck is she gonna explain to her flowers that she's just suddenly moved house?

Reactions: 13
Had to laugh
Holding a cup saying my favourite
Super
Super content
FFS Beggy😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had to laugh
Super
Super content
FFS Beggy😂😂😂😂
I reckon she keeps an empty Starbucks cup in her glove box so she can pretend that's where she's been to her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Had to laugh
Super
Super content
FFS Beggy😂😂😂😂
At this point Beggy has gone so far down the rabbit hole of desperation to become a millionaire influencer that she thinks her fakery is how you make something happen for real.

A bit like how Roma came into existence she had to tell a big fake story to make her dream come true like telling your fella youre doing your temperature everyday as contraception when really your crying and running the hospital for internal scans because she couldn't get up the duff quick enough, but it worked .

So walking around carrying empty Starbucks cups and saying she's loaded is totally normal now to her, because she's manifesting it by faking it huni 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.