Rebecca Lamb #165 Mrsrebeccahobson Alfeh's jerking, Rurmeh's twerking, Beggy's Q&A replies are disconcerting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it looks like he has had to sell one of his toy cars , the Panda.

So no wonder he is mad at her booking a holiday without asking him or before the sale has completed , she will have no idea what is involved in selling a property , what could go wrong and the time delays .

Wouldn't surprise me if he hasn't buggered off somewhere , that picture could be one sent to her by whoever was having the kids !

You need to get a proper job Rebecca , grow up and have some independence financially .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she posted anything yet about the sur sur cute and stuff sniff - card, flowers, jewellry, designer bag, or sexeh Rangey/Porsche HE bought HER for Valentines Day? or did he just provide the Dollar Shop tea lights? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly hope Beaver uses the shack selling as an opportunity to untangle himself from her financially and eventually duck off 😭 I'm no fan of either but imagine being married to a big overgrown baby who will scheme to get whatever they want, be that a baybehhhh gurrrlllehhh or a holiday with zero regard for basic money management skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who announces to social media in such a built up way that they are going on holiday? It’s so mundane and basic. She’s going to a budget hotel in Greece not around the world in 90 days. She’s not playing with a full deck.
Phileas Bog-trotter
Christopher Flatbumbus
Amelia Brainfart
Marco Momo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her house isnt on Rightmove anymore
They've either withdrawn the sale, the purchaser has asked if it can be taken off the market, or it may be Right Move's protocol to do so once the property is sold "subject to contract"

Let the tit show commence 👏

I hope to God they request a full structural survey and it goes tits up massively for her 🙏

Someone made a comment on YT saying congratulations on the sale (I wasn't quick enough to screen shot it)

I suspect it was deleted within seconds (being the Elephant In The Room)

It is still listed STC on Robin Jessop - the interior description is laughably inaccurate, but predictable real estate against speak.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s posted from that diary she bought. All about doing things for HER🙄As if she ever does anything else! Plus Rebecca I know counting beyond your fingers is hard but we’re over half way through Feb now -so kinda pointless posting that at this point!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can still see it on Rightmove. It says sold subject to contract but it still shows up.
Make sure you've got included SSTC box ticked 😂

Just looked myself and you're right it's gone 😂😂🫣 very strange for an estate agent to do that, I'm on Rightmove all the time and typically it will sit as under offer or SSTC for a few months while the sale is going through, I've even seen in some cases it still being on rightmove a couple of weeks after where the new owner has moved in! Obviously a buyer could pull out at any point during the sale process for many reasons like unfavourable survey results, chain collapses, change of heart, so obvs it's easier to keep the ad on Rightmove then change it back to for sale than deleting completely.

Very strange indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t reckon she’s booked it anyway, I reckon the plan was to tell him, and then book it. He’s deffo fuming with her and not giving her her daily poke

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine if beaver snr has bought it because they can’t afford it / would have lost it. I mean we’ll know if she never moves something dodgy has happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine if beaver snr has bought it because they can’t afford it / would have lost it. I mean we’ll know if she never moves something dodgy has happened.
I honestly wonder if this is maybe what's happened, hence why she's 1. Not addressing it and deleting comments 2. Doing up the playroom when theyre meant to be on their way out and 3. Why it's been deleted off Rightmove making it seem like it's a cash buyer and so there's no chance the sale wont go through.

Reactions: 13
Do we know what his dad does? Im guessing he comes from money even tho he looks like he comes from a leaky caravan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.