Rebecca Lamb #165 Mrsrebeccahobson Alfeh's jerking, Rurmeh's twerking, Beggy's Q&A replies are disconcerting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A cracking title from @Saltypopcorn

Rebecca states she shags beetroot beaver every day ! Ok hun! Says she wants to rip his clothes off he can’t say the same for her as she hardly wears any. Alfeh is still dancing around like his been electrocuted poor boy having prance lessons rather than dance lessons , woody, woody who? His vanished along with the chickens and one kitten . Roma is still staring into outer space
Alfie never got his laser quest party instead had a lovely beige buffet of Christmas leftovers
Her whole content is boring filtered to duck and as much fun as night out with my sister
Her eyes have more bags than Aldi but she’s gained herself a promotion in the lumi tit show!
Bring on thread 165 ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Holy tit can’t believe we’re on another thread!!! She’s just that terrible 😘😘

Reactions: 16
New month, new thread. Can’t wait to see what he buys her for Valentine’s Day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The missing cats got in touch, he wants his hole back
---
Also them flags and the dim light it looks like she's sat outside, probably feels like it aswel in the shack

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s not forget the newly 10yr old being sent to bed at approx 7:10pm on a Friday night so his mum can sit on her arse with a wine watching tv, same time as his toddler sister

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I have finally caught up with the dancing video. 🥴 In two years time Alfeh will be suffering the consequences of her need to film everything.

That poor boy has no rhythm at all and you just know she bowled into that dance class to ask if he can join because he’s “super good at dancing”.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Bit of late Friday night reading there Rebecca? Find yourself on here now did you 🤣

Nah you know what’s embarrassing, being a freeloader who believes what she does is an actual job and is a career with deadlines 🤣 (having a deadline is one of my favourite things she says she has to meet)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bit of late Friday night reading there Rebecca? Find yourself on here now did you 🤣

Nah you know what’s embarrassing, being a freeloader who believes what she does is an actual job and is a career with deadlines 🤣 (having a deadline is one of my favourite things she says she has to meet)
Hi Becky 👋🏼

ETA - not you I don’t think you’re Becky 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi Rebecca 👋

If humiliating your children and talking about intimate details of your relationship to complete strangers who don’t care is a “dream” can I suggest you set the bar a bit higher?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
‘Suppose to be watching that super’ new show on Netflix yet is actually just catching up on tattle and apprently it’s me, the fully qualified accountant with a corporate job, a beautiful home, a lovely partner and kids that should be embarrassed because I’ve made fun of her chasing her dreams 😂 darling nobody was making fun, it’s facts. You are a terrible excuse for a mother and your kids deserve better, there’s nothing super about your cooking - I’ve seen better prison food (curry in a kettle) and your house not only is unsafe and riddled with damp it’s also disgusting. Not to mention the fact you brag to strangers on the internet about how much sex you have, when we all know you aren’t just shagging your husband, you post it online for all too see & each to their own but get your kids off instagram. Have a lovely skint weekend begs where Alfie doesn’t get his party & your husbands sword swallowing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m so so jealous, yet I’ve still got my two cats and haven’t bumped one off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.