Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I randomly stumbled across and old vlog of Rebeccas when she first found the dungeon and put an offer in. She said that their mortgage would be massive if they were accepted so I reckon they’re just skint and that’s why she does duck all with the kids. That’s why she’s always on the beg for gifted stuff and does any old ad for a paycheck. I’m still convinced that she takes most of her primark tat back as you never see her wearing any it!

Reactions: 9
Your skin is so bad because of all the shite you eat! That should be obviously you silly mare! Also how can you come on stories and forget what day of the week it is. Especially when you’ve just been somewhere for an appointment! I always check the date and day of the week and again before I leave so I know I definitely have the right day. I think she does it ok purpose to be funny 🙄
Also what the duck is she stressed about?! 🙄 her demanding ‘job’? 🤣

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she's stressed due to money struggles / looking for a new house

Also 2ss stories, don't kid yourself mate nobody gives a shite what you wearing. Why is Alfie popping up in the background at any opportunity like a brexit campaigner behind the 5 o clock news guy on tv, poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Wonder if she's stressed due to money struggles / looking for a new house

Also 2ss stories, don't kid yourself mate nobody gives a shite what you wearing. Why is Alfie popping up in the background at any opportunity like a brexit campaigner behind the 5 o clock news guy on tv, poor kid
Brexit campaigner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The more I see Alfie on their stories the more I take a dislike to him. Not his fault at all but he's just like his mother!

Reactions: 35
When she doesn’t wear any make up you can see just how much crap she’s had pumped into her face....especiallah those lips

Reactions: 10
Woody is only 2 I could be wrong but I haven't seen many baby toys in that house? They have such a large house if I had more room as they do, I would make sure my house and garden looked like a soft play, as it's such an isolated spot. They don't have to be new or expensive things you can buy lots second hand. Or I'm sure she'd beg it all in no time.

Reactions: 7
You know what would help her remember what day of the week it is, getting a job
Dunno how she forgets when Steve leaves her pill out for her to take daily 😂😂 surely she should know the day .. probs blame that excuse for when she gets pregnant... “ I thought it was tuesdeeeh”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her skin is awful....can’t imagine why...

Probably that cracking diet of mince pies with cream, banana cake for breakfast, jar of chicken curry with chips & rice for dinner and enough cans of Malibu to sink a ship.

Does she ever eat any fruit? Fresh veg? Drink any water?

Reactions: 11
I really can’t stand Alfie. It’s not his fault and I feel horrible for saying it but he’s a carbon copy of his mum. A 5 year old shouldn’t want to be in a camera shot as often as he does. It’s such a shame, she’s ruining those poor kids.

Reactions: 15
I just looked back at the vlog “ best news ever “ and she says they have put literally everything they have in to this property, such a shame because if they were to move and get a smaller mortgage surely it would be so much more beneficial...

I’ve never owned a home are you best of waiting for a while after buying a property before you move or does it not really matter?

Reactions: 2
Really hope Lola is ok. Went through a scare with my puppy a few weeks ago and it’s awful.

Oh dear she’s had a break out due to stress what bleeping stress 🤷‍♀️ Where’s that oil tit she was putting on that’s super amazing and stops break outs ran out have you bex? It’s ok just hop on your stories and beg for some more 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just looked back at the vlog “ best news ever “ and she says they have put literally everything they have in to this property, such a shame because if they were to move and get a smaller mortgage surely it would be so much more beneficial...

I’ve never owned a home are you best of waiting for a while after buying a property before you move or does it not really matter?
Each property is different, but their house will be a difficult one. It's so remote, no proper utilities, the house itself requires so much work. For them to pay off the mortgage and have sufficient to use as a deposit, they will struggle to get that kind of money. I think they bought that house on a whim and probably regret it. Their previous house was beautiful. I think moving to this house was in some way an attempt to save their relationship, people who know them have commented about Steve taking a career break because he had been messaging another girl. Big mistake moving so far from her family to such an isolated depressing environment. She has cha ged after moving, she doesn't seem happy. I think some people will put up with anything if it means they can portray a certain lifestyle, even if it is faked just for social media.

Reactions: 10
My son is 1 and isn't at nursery yet, we have two sets of grandparents who want to look after him and it saves us money we haven't got. However I am a nursery nurse so I do alot of stuff with him. I agree its not lazy to not send a child. People on lower income get the 15 free hours for their 2 year olds, it means that their child is given the opportunity to go to nursery, which the parents couldnt otherwise afford. It's more fair for everyone,equal opportunities and all that. All 3 year olds are entitled to 15 hours and children whose parents earn over a certain amount get 30 hours so that it helps the parents who work more.

Thats shocking who was that?
Her name is Jess, she has a YouTube only a few thousand followers though. I am not entirely sure of her full name as I stopped following her

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

It doesn’t really matter, but if they were to sell up they would realistically have to have made improvements to the property in order to sell to make a bit of money on it. If the housing market is not as good as when the purchased it they may be in negative equity in which case they wouldn’t be able to sell it.

That house is awful in my opinion. It needs a lot of money spending on it - not just a bit of emulsion slung on the walls - but proper renovation work done to bring it up to a good standard. Is it double glazed? Centrally heated? How are the electrics? The kitchen needs ripping out from top to bottom and completely redoing - you’d be talking £20K at least for that.

From what I’ve seen, there was nothing wrong with the house they used to live in.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.