Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually pains me to watch her she’s so unprofessional out of the few you tubers I watch she is the one that has been at it the longest yet the others are a miles in front with better content editing and how they put them selfs across

also please someone tell me she didn’t say them pumpkins were sick 🤦‍♀️

EDIT I went back she did she said they look sick from afar 😫
Omg that is something my teens would say! 😂

Just seen on Steve’s they have had to put Lola to sleep 😩 very sad poor doggy
Oh no!!!!!!! 😥

Well maybe THATS how they make a bit of money....!!
Pay for view? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Just seen on Steve’s they have had to put Lola to sleep 😩 very sad poor doggy
Heartbreaking 😔 I hope they feel absolutely horrific for how they treated that dog in her final moments of life! Poor thing, may she be at peace now.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So sad that dog probably spent her last night on a cold tiled floor. They knew she was old and not 100% and still did nothing until it was too late

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Rebecca and Steve - Just so you know Oscar will be affected by the loss of Lola. I’ve had a few dogs who have cried for their lost friend, it’s heartbreaking to see. Please please please if you have any kind bone in your body, cuddle him, love him, give him a nice warm bed to sleep in and allow him inside.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Heartbreaking 😔 I hope they feel absolutely horrific for how they treated that dog in her final moments of life! Poor thing, may she be at peace now.
Not to sound stupid but what did they do to the dog to treat it bad? Did I miss something? X

Reactions: 1
Lola 💔💔💔that’s heartbreaking 💔 hope Oscar is ok too! My dogs would be lost without each other 😥😥

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It actually pains me to watch her she’s so unprofessional out of the few you tubers I watch she is the one that has been at it the longest yet the others are a miles in front with better content editing and how they put them selfs across

also please someone tell me she didn’t say them pumpkins were sick 🤦‍♀️

EDIT I went back she did she said they look sick from afar 😫
I’m just watching the eBay haul and questioned that too 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 she did say it ahahahaha 🙄

Reactions: 2
The best part of that video was her u able to add up £3.99 + £4.99 ‘ it says £3.99 and £4.99 postage, hold on let me ckeck’ then says the price [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not to sound stupid but what did they do to the dog to treat it bad? Did I miss something? X
In their old house the dogs lived in the utility room. To the point they would pee inside it and then Rebecca would moan about it. They’re never really in the house. You don’t see them in vlogs or stories unless they are mentioned on here. They were never walked, still don’t get walked. They don’t meet the dogs needs at all!

What ARE those?!!!!!

They are HIDEOUS but I could almost forgive them if they are some sort of beach/swim wear cover up type thing?
Yeah I think they're supposed to be shoved on over a bikini. I think she bought hers 3 sizes too small though 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.