Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This posts taken a peculiar turn.
In England and Wales the salary childcare sacrifice scheme has been scrapped it allowed just 1 working parent to get some childcare reliefs.
The new 30hours scheme is 2 if you on benefits tax credits very low income for single parent.
The 30 hours most parents its term after 3rd birthday and both parents have to be working a set amount hours.
As a sahm im not eligible will get free 15hours Sept 2022.
My little ones is 2 next May.
We might pay 2 mornings preschool which is cheaper than private day nursery.
They only accept from 2.
I do feel good for their development.
In meant time we do music classes,toddler group at church, swimming, park, arrange play dates and music baby gym classes all that costs. But nursery is 70 quid a day .

Reactions: 4
Love that she is sharing Beth Bertram’s page. She did exactly what Rebecca wanted to do with hellostyle. Sold cheap clothes from sweatshops for an obscene amount of money. Oh then never paid her staff.
She'd be better off keeping far away from the grubby Beth Bartram. Beth has her own thread here, and one on Facebook detailing lots of accusations from former employees. I believe her company is in administration now.

Reactions: 7
If I was a stay at home mum and could afford it I'd be sending my kids to nursery just so I could have a break 😂 maybe that's lazy, definitely not the other way round.

In fact I work part time and my work days I love because I get to rest at my desk and don't need to endure soft play or run around doing crappy housework or getting 700 snacks or wiping crusty weetabix from the dining table 🤷‍♀️ Sure it's hard fitting everything in but sahm's deserve
a medal in my eyes... not Reb though because she's just a lazy stay at home half mum who thinks as long as she's in the same house as Woody then she's being a good mum...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I once emailed them saying one of their representatives was advising putting your baby in it's own room at like 6 weeks and to try controlled crying at 6 weeks. I didn't get a response at all.
Thats shocking who was that?

Hmm okay... whatever I just think woody should be in pre school once or twice a week. Staying at home in the dungeon all day will delay his development. He needs to socalise, see other people than his mum, dad and brother
I really don’t see how it’s ‘extortionate’ my daughter goes 10-3 and it’s £21.... child benefit is £20 a week so I’m sure most people could afford that😕

• Sad
  • Heart
She clearly can't be bothered to stimulate him at home or take him anywhere so the least she could do is send him to a nursery where he would get some stimulation in my opinion. However, my nursery is £55 a day for my 2-year-old though so I can understand she probably can't afford to, we all know they aren't exactly rolling in it!

The nursery chat is boring, can we get back to taking the piss please?

Why does she need to tell us what day it is in the first place? We’ve all got it sussed out hun, even if you haven’t.

Why does Steve call her Ellie? Or ELLEH.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She'd be better off keeping far away from the grubby Beth Bartram. Beth has her own thread here, and one on Facebook detailing lots of accusations from former employees. I believe her company is in administration now.
I'd never heard of Beth before I saw her on Rebecca's story. Rebecca is a pound land version of her

To be fair & credit where it's due here. As a very soon to be first time Mum I am learning a lot from Rebecca, every day in fact........

How NOT to be a Mum 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mine are in nursery everyday so I can run my business and provide for my kids.
SAHM are champions - I couldn’t be at home without any adult convo for days on end. It’s a mental battle.
We all (most) try and do what’s best for our kids and if spending over £1500 a month (hurts my heart) to put them in nursery so I can work means I’m lazy...then Im the laziest bloody mother in the world!

Reactions: 6
Does she ever let Woody get paints out? Play doh? Bake? Does she ever feel a box up with dry pasta and let him play with dinosaurs in it? Shes got all this land and lets face it kids couldn’t care less about the weather she could dress him up warm and let the boys hve a section of the garden where they can make mud pies. Me and my friends are always together at least once a week. Dont get me wrong im not perfect but i do dedicate atleast the morning or afternoon to entertaining the children. I really hate play groups but i go for the kids. I think she is so utterly obsessed with herself and her youtube/insta that shes not doing the most important job, being a mum.

Reactions: 9
It wouldn’t be too bad if she did things to help stimulate woody but when does she ever say she’s taking him to playgroup or a toddler class etc?

I guarantee she doesn’t go to playgroup because they’re too far away for her drive. They’re so isolated in their little dungeon it’s unhealthy.

The nursery chat is boring, can we get back to taking the piss please?

Why does she need to tell us what day it is in the first place? We’ve all got it sussed out hun, even if you haven’t.

Why does Steve call her Ellie? Or ELLEH.
Prob forgot who he was sleeping with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She clearly can't be bothered to stimulate him at home or take him anywhere so the least she could do is send him to a nursery where he would get some stimulation in my opinion. However, my nursery is £55 a day for my 2-year-old though so I can understand she probably can't afford to, we all know they aren't exactly rolling in it!
They may not be rolling in it? I think they are. She has enough to get her hair done every 6 weeks, her nails done, buys endless tat on Ebay and Primark, Malibu's and all sorts of treats and 2ss just got a hot wheels car.

Surely they can afford nursery for Woody even if just once a week. I think shes just lazy as hell and doesn't want to make the effort of going out to take him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s the thing-they dont prioritise. For Rebs a primark haul and her ‘hair doing’ (ah I hate it when she says that) is more important that taking woody to playgroup or soft play or a toddler class. Ok they live in the middle of nowhere but if she can drive to do something that benefits her then she can drive to do something for woody. She needs to be a parent to that boy, Is he ever around children a similar age to him?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hmm okay... whatever I just think woody should be in pre school once or twice a week. Staying at home in the dungeon all day will delay his development. He needs to socalise, see other people than his mum, dad and brother
I really don’t see how it’s ‘extortionate’ my daughter goes 10-3 and it’s £21.... child benefit is £20 a week so I’m sure most people could afford that😕
£21 for 5 hours is extremely cheap compared to a lot of places.
Also you’re suggesting that a parent spends the entire weeks child benefit on a few hours of nursery. Bare in mind subsequent children don’t get £20/week they get £13/week.

I think the point has been made well already, but it’s not lazy to not put your child in nursery. As long as you’re providing plenty of stimulus and interaction for your children, there’s nothing that nursery can do that you as a parent can’t do.

For me personally I hate the thought of my children going to nursery before the age of 3 when their immune systems are still immature, because every baby/toddler I know that goes to nursery permanently has a cold or a sickness bug etc.

Reactions: 10
10-3 where i am is classed as a full day and is £47, a half day is still £30 and theres a minimum of 2 half days required in most places. I do agree if i had rebeccas spare money for 'self care' i would have absolutely had my daugther in earlier and theres no excuse for them doing nothing with woody but its unfair to not see why child benefit cant go fully on nursery most people rely on it as a top up while living from paycheck to paycheck and i also highly doubt many nurseries are as cheap as yours, your very lucky to find such a good price. Also playgroups (here atleast) usually range from free up to £6 so for us it just made sense to take her to a few of those every week instead.

Your skin is so bad because of all the shite you eat! That should be obviously you silly mare! Also how can you come on stories and forget what day of the week it is. Especially when you’ve just been somewhere for an appointment! I always check the date and day of the week and again before I leave so I know I definitely have the right day. I think she does it ok purpose to be funny 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.