Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant afford to put Woody in nursery but can afford to but Ebay trampy clothes for the pervs on YouTube. The more I watch her the more I dislike her. It's to the point that just seeing her mug makes me want to shove rusty pitchforks in my eyes.

Nice see through jumper, nipples on display right through the fabric. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Desperate for views she knows the videos and thumbnails that flash her flesh will get views off the pervs. She’s disgusting as a mother..

Reactions: 11
How can these people both afford not to work?

Scamming the benefits system...?
Money from his Dad?

I personally think that Steve does work. I think he works on the estate that the house is on.

But they don’t have money, you can tell they don’t just by the way they are.

Reactions: 6
To be fair how can you not like a 5 year old little boy it's not his fault he has them as parents. They are what you make them!!

Reactions: 4
I’ve just fast forwarded through that trashy eBay haul. Couple of questions.
1. Why if that jumper is so see through would you not put a vest underneath. When she was pulling it against her to show us how see through it is I could see her nipple through her bra! She even said she will wear it with a vest top, so why aren’t you doing that in the haul and while wearing a black bra?
2. Why the actual duck are you buying a bikini in October and prancing around in it in front of your camera. You made sure there was a good arse shot there too... no surprises there really.
3. Those white netted trousers... just why?
4. A tiny white dress with black over the knee boots is not autumn winter fashion unless you’re a prostitute

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
1. Why if that jumper is so see through would you not put a vest underneath. When she was pulling it against her to show us how see through it is I could see her nipple through her bra! She even said she will wear it with a vest top, so why aren’t you doing that in the haul and while wearing a black bra?
2. Why the actual duck are you buying a bikini in October and prancing around in it in front of your camera. You made sure there was a good arse shot there too... no surprises there really.
4. A tiny white dress with black over the knee boots is not autumn winter fashion unless you’re a prostitute
She didnt even show those bath bombs properly. From what very little i could make out they were fizzers and not bombs.

Reactions: 3

Well maybe THATS how they make a bit of money....!!

• Haha
What a load of crap. So infuriating how much she spends buying cheap tit tat for herself. Not once does she think of the kids

Reactions: 7
The thumbnail of her in the bikini 🤢 As a mother she should be ashamed of herself. What a sell out! Anything for a few quid though rebegger.

It actually pains me to watch her she’s so unprofessional out of the few you tubers I watch she is the one that has been at it the longest yet the others are a miles in front with better content editing and how they put them selfs across

also please someone tell me she didn’t say them pumpkins were sick 🤦‍♀️

EDIT I went back she did she said they look sick from afar 😫

• Haha
They will never move out of that house because it makes them look rich if they had money she would shop in more places other than Primark and eBay

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.