Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What IS Steve exactly doing On the moor? Do you reckon he’s doing some sort of labour & getting paid to do so now he’s quit his job?? I don’t think they’ve both actually said what exactly he’s up too 🧐🧐
It's shooting season this time of year so lots of game keepers take on cash in hand type people as beaters on shoot days. They basically walk through to moor stirring up the birds so they fly up to be shot... Lovely 🙄 I imagine that's what he's doing but obviously don't know for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How would she feel if 2ss came on to his stories, every morning and announced how many shits she's had? Do we think maybe then she should realize what a dick she is?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Did she really say she's going food shopping then soft play wouldn't you do it the other way round so your food doesn't go all warm and rank in the car

Some schools go in at 8.45 but think it's different for up north and down south also different schools open and close at different times
It's probably why she's always got belly ache, she leaves her food shop lying around in the car.

Reactions: 3
That Milk filter is ridiculous.
The grass looks blue.
Has it been snowing in the Dales because she’s filtering out every last autumn colour and it looks like it’s January.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've never know a child to have his thumb constantly in his mouth. He's self soothing himself I know but it's like his hand is glued to his face why doesn't she just take the hint and give him a dummy? It just goes to show how little attention she pays to woody the fact he has to soothe himself 24/7
Whats the difference between a dummy and a thumb? My little boy would not let a dummy anywhere near him but always had and still does has his thumb in

Reactions: 5
So. Woody had two poos this morning. She's going to Morrisons because she doesn't go to Morrisons very often and Morrisons do nice doughnuts so she's going to Morrisons. Then after going to Morrisons she's taking Woody to soft play. Gosh Rebecca, what an exciting day you've got planned, I can't wait to see your food haul with all those fascinating tins and jars, ready grated cheese, chicken for Steve and that one carrot for the week. Oh, and a Morrisons doughnut because Morrisons do nice doughnuts. Hurrah for Monday's 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do people act like she invented the slow cooker and that people haven’t been shoving chicken and veg in one for years and years? Sick of seeing people tagging her in their 💩 dinners.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m concerned about her shopping now. Is it still in the car festering away? Has Steve’s chicken gone off? Is it already home? Come on Rebecca the suspense is killing me here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m concerned about her shopping now. Is it still in the car festering away? Has Steve’s chicken gone off? Is it already home? Come on Rebecca the suspense is killing me here.
Same! Has the milk curdled?! THE SUSPENSE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand how Instagram works for those using it to earn a living, is there a financial reason for her re posting other people's posts of them being inspired by her disgusting meals, or is it to purely feed her need for attention. Also could it explain why many of her posts are duplicated on Steve's account

Reactions: 4
I don't understand how Instagram works for those using it to earn a living, is there a financial reason for her re posting other people's posts of them being inspired by her disgusting meals, or is it to purely feed her need for attention. Also could it explain why many of her posts are duplicated on Steve's account
Engagement I assumed

Reactions: 2
Did she get some more chuckney? Is the lonely carrot okay in there? Questions we need answered!
Chuckney 🤣 I’ll never get over that!

I wasn't sure, but it certainly explains all the reposts. Much of her content is just reposts of other people's work
I’ve noticed people I follow have started posting pointless tit. It’s all for engagement. And that old ‘can you see my posts?’ crap 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why does she say fresh eggs? Does she normally buy gone off eggs? If they were from a farm then maybe say fresh eggs, not eggs from the supermarket? Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.