Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say fresh eggs? Does she normally buy gone off eggs? If they were from a farm then maybe say fresh eggs, not eggs from the supermarket? Am I missing something?
My local Morrison’s sell eggs from local farms. You pick and box them yourself. Maybe that’s what she means? I haven’t actually seen her stories

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but that isn't £82 worth of food, what and where is the rest hiding 🤔

Reactions: 16
I’ve had to stop at her stroking the Andrex tissue, HUN WHY.
Same here, I found myself shouting at my phone, my work colleague wreckons she would have been brilliant, showing the prizes on one of the 1980s 1990s game shows. Who the hell strokes toilet rolls, or is she drawing attention to buying loo roll, someone actually mentioned last week she never shows loo rolls or cleaning products. She has no idea of budgeting, Aldis 3ply fragrance rolls are 24 pk for under £6.sorry just bugs me the way she shows that shop and claims it cost £82

Reactions: 7
Maybe Alfie goes to breakfast club so becca can get on with the all important food shop!
If your on certain benefits you get so many free sessions a week at our school. And I wouldn’t put it past them to be claiming something since they’re not the most honest of people

Reactions: 4
I gave in and watched the rest of the haul, I needed to see if there was any chicken for Steve, because Steve likes chicken for lunch. I can now rest easy because the delightful Steve will be feasting on chicken this week. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t see anything there that she can make a meal out of?! It’s all snacks! At least she’s shown herself buying crisps today but not sure how long a 6 pack will last between 4 of them!! Again, never any cleaning products!

Reactions: 9
She definitely hides all the crap/treats/alcohol she buys. At least deduct them off the price if you're trying to hide what you bought you silleh billeh Elleh :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m no chef and meals with fish isn’t my strong point but instead of buying the little dish meals, why can’t she make a fish pie for the whole family? They all seem to like fish so it’s a no brainer really 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The only meal there was mince for “slag Bol” but no spag Bol mix or veg for it or spaghetti haha.. and why does she get the kids cereal and Steve every week?! Or is that just me.. there fruit and veg between 4 is 2 peppers, 2 onions 2 lemons and strawberries🤔

She could blend fruits up and put them into her “fruit pots” containers or stir it in yogurt for the boys.
she could do hidden veg sauce for pasta- blend lots of veg in your gifted blender!
You had a gifted ninja blender that makes soup!! Use it!!! Blend up some veg and serve the boys they will never no instead of getting a tin!!
you can blend a veg sauce and use it for lasagne sauce or a curry base.. anything ! Grr

Reactions: 4
The only meal there was mince for “slag Bol” but no spag Bol mix or veg for it or spaghetti haha.. and why does she get the kids cereal and Steve every week?! Or is that just me.. there fruit and veg between 4 is 2 peppers, 2 onions 2 lemons and strawberries🤔

She could blend fruits up and put them into her “fruit pots” containers or stir it in yogurt for the boys.
she could do hidden veg sauce for pasta- blend lots of veg in your gifted blender!
You had a gifted ninja blender that makes soup!! Use it!!! Blend up some veg and serve the boys they will never no instead of getting a tin!!
you can blend a veg sauce and use it for lasagne sauce or a curry base.. anything ! Grr
When my boys were little I started making my own pasta sause and added vegetables and liquidised, they've always loved pasta so was perfect way to get vegetables in them. I made smoothies for extra fruit, but in fairness they have always been good at eating fruit. Even as babies I would cook their meals with fresh ingredients on my days off, so the days I worked I still gave them home made meals. I enjoy cooking and find it relaxing, so my days off I like to organise myself for the days I'm at work. My sons have watched a few of Rebecca's cooking vlogs, I won't repeat what they said, but they did imply that our dogs meals look more appealing. Rebecca is just lazy, playing at being a mummy vlogger and influencer, when she can't even be bothered to cook her boys decent meals

Reactions: 3
Why on earth would you buy a house with no internet, when your job is based on the internet?! Absolute bellends!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same here, I found myself shouting at my phone, my work colleague wreckons she would have been brilliant, showing the prizes on one of the 1980s 1990s game shows. Who the hell strokes toilet rolls, or is she drawing attention to buying loo roll, someone actually mentioned last week she never shows loo rolls or cleaning products. She has no idea of budgeting, Aldis 3ply fragrance rolls are 24 pk for under £6.sorry just bugs me the way she shows that shop and claims it cost £82
First time ever she’s shown her loo roll, what have they been wiping their arses with before now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

What does she do with the lemons? You never see her use them. She's so odd.

Reactions: 5
I’m no chef and meals with fish isn’t my strong point but instead of buying the little dish meals, why can’t she make a fish pie for the whole family? They all seem to like fish so it’s a no brainer really 🤷🏻‍♀️
She would be better buying the bags of frozen fish fillets, much more cost effective. She paid £4 for two fillets. In Iceland she could have bought 3 bags of fish, for £10,each bag has 4 fillets. I always buy 2 bags of salmon and one of cod for fish pie For £10 I'm able to make 8 fish pies. I make 2 at a time and freeze one for another day.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.