Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t dream of jumping on insta stories on a morning and announcing I’d done two shits already, I also can’t imagine Rebecca sharing her bowel movements with her followers. So why does she feel the need to share Woodys all the bleeping time??
‘His dun a poo’
I know she’s a dick, those kids have zero privacy 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Woodeh is my fave I love him. But look how she’s dressed him the poor little mite. She takes no pride at all in that boy. I bet he’s cold too wrap him up for duck sake he is TWO YEARS OLD!!!!
That’s awful and so sad to see. It’s freezing and raining up here he looks so tired and sad 😢

Reactions: 3
Woodeh is my fave I love him. But look how she’s dressed him the poor little mite. She takes no pride at all in that boy. I bet he’s cold too wrap him up for duck sake he is TWO YEARS OLD!!!!
Me too I think he’s awesome, but like you said what the duck it’s freezing this morning why has he got no socks on!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've never know a child to have his thumb constantly in his mouth. He's self soothing himself I know but it's like his hand is glued to his face why doesn't she just take the hint and give him a dummy? It just goes to show how little attention she pays to woody the fact he has to soothe himself 24/7

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I bet she was reading on here and thought duck I’ll have to bring him now because any other time she claims to have gone she never posts a pic

Reactions: 4
Did she really say she's going food shopping then soft play wouldn't you do it the other way round so your food doesn't go all warm and rank in the car
Out of curiosity what time do English schools go in?
Some schools go in at 8.45 but think it's different for up north and down south also different schools open and close at different times

Reactions: 7
I just think it’s strange how she manages to take him to school, wait for him to go in, get back to the car with woody and do a full food shop by half 9 in the morning. Unless he really does get the bus to school?

That car seat gives me major anxiety. He’s way too small for it! While I’m glad he’s not wearing a coat in the car seat, he should have a coat ready for when they are getting out of the car.

Reactions: 1
I've never know a child to have his thumb constantly in his mouth. He's self soothing himself I know but it's like his hand is glued to his face why doesn't she just take the hint and give him a dummy? It just goes to show how little attention she pays to woody the fact he has to soothe himself 24/7
to be fair to her maybe he didn’t like a dummy? Also sucking your thumb is a habit so he’s not always doing it to soothe himself and let’s be honest she can’t take his thumb away or make him stop like she could with a dummy

Reactions: 11
Fair enough she's actually took him! And look how happy he is!! He's never that happy in the house or even out in the garden. She needs to make more of an effort with Woody and start planning her work better so he can actually have fun days with his mum and dad. If she really is as busy with work as she always goes on about then she should do 2 half days in nursery to let her catch up on said work whilst Woody is getting attention, stimulation, experiences and is not just getting left to wander around the house while she's glued to her laptop/phone and Steve paints or is off down the moors.

Reactions: 8
What IS Steve exactly doing On the moor? Do you reckon he’s doing some sort of labour & getting paid to do so now he’s quit his job?? I don’t think they’ve both actually said what exactly he’s up too 🧐🧐

I really really cannot stand people sharing their kids toilet habits online 🤢 it’s completely unnecessary and just gross. Also, now this might be a bit of a crazy one, but why not go to soft play before you do the food shop 🤷🏼‍♀️ You know, so you’re food doesn’t go all warm and rank in the car

Reactions: 14
Did she really say she's going food shopping then soft play wouldn't you do it the other way round so your food doesn't go all warm and rank in the car

Some schools go in at 8.45 but think it's different for up north and down south also different schools open and close at different times
I live not far from her and I almost put my daughter in the same school as Alfie,but schools around here start at 8:55 i believe that’s most of them

Fair enough she's actually took him! And look how happy he is!! He's never that happy in the house or even out in the garden. She needs to make more of an effort with Woody and start planning her work better so he can actually have fun days with his mum and dad. If she really is as busy with work as she always goes on about then she should do 2 half days in nursery to let her catch up on said work whilst Woody is getting attention, stimulation, experiences and is not just getting left to wander around the house while she's glued to her laptop/phone and Steve paints or is off down the moors.
Don’t think she’ll do that tho because woody gives her content during the day while golden boy is at school 🙄

I just think it’s strange how she manages to take him to school, wait for him to go in, get back to the car with woody and do a full food shop by half 9 in the morning. Unless he really does get the bus to school?
Isn’t Alfie on half term? It’s half term here but I know it’s different depending on where you are🙂 haven’t watched her stories yet so unsure if she’s mentioned!

Me too I think he’s awesome, but like you said what the duck it’s freezing this morning why has he got no socks on!
Long time lurker of this thread, agree with most of what’s said but feel that I need to comment in this 😆 my 3 year old always take her socks and shoes off in the car/ wherever we go she hates her feet being restricted maybe woodeh’s the same! Also glad to see he has no coat on in the car seat! Credit where it’s due!!

all that said bet there only in soft play for 10
Mins

I really really cannot stand people sharing their kids toilet habits online 🤢 it’s completely unnecessary and just gross. Also, now this might be a bit of a crazy one, but why not go to soft play before you do the food shop 🤷🏼‍♀️ You know, so you’re food doesn’t go all warm and rank in the car
Totally agree, where is the dignity or choice for the child, but even more annoying, rather than just changing him she starts videoing herself. Sorry but after 6 yrs as a mother and 2 children, she is completely clueless how to prioritise her children's needs over her own need for attention. For the people who say she is 'mum goals', I pity their children.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.