Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some Milk, green now it’s not big blue milk for the boys
Sorin bars for the boys
Some Fruit pots for the boys
some Tinned tomatoes cos I always get these
some Bitatoes can use these for mash, chips, roarrsts.
Some chicken for Steve for sandwiches cos Steve likes chicken when he fancies a sandwich incase he fancies a sandwich wun day.
Some wholeMeal wraps for homemade pizzas
I’ll let you imagine the rest!!
Don’t forget the one vegetable she actually buys... carrots 🙄
Yogurts for the boys
Jar of curry to slow cook to death

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think if what people are saying about Steve messaging and the cheating rumours that came out she has obviously gone very insecure- understandably! And has started changing herself, nails, changing her hair, eyelashes, lips, prancing about in everything wedged up her arse to feel good enough for him or to try keep him interested which is a shame. In her old house she never did anything like that I found.. maybe them moving away was to do with that. I remember Steve saying when they were asked why they moved he did say “move away from all the gossip and busy bodies” something along them lines! Would love to see her volunteer or do something on her own.
I agree. If she started doing something out side of the house, showed some independence, I think Steve may show more interest. He knows she is there, totally dependent on him, she even struggles to look after the boys on her own. It's probably only when he thinks she doesn't actually need him, he may start to respect her. Social media is destroying her rather than giving her strength or independence. You can't sell a happy life, when it's clear you're not happy

People saying it's not okay to make comments about people's appearance or weight, Rebecca herself cries troll because of said comments.. But.. Steve, well he can say wtf he wants!!

View attachment 50529View attachment 50530
He's an uneducated pig. If he didn't come from money, no woman would give him the time of day. Doesn't matter how many times a week he works out, you can't polish a turd, he will always have a vile personality, that's something he can't change

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Steve is thick as duck. Not attractive to look at, not funny in the slightest. Talks like an absolute moron. Misogynistic. Why is she even trying to impress the freak? Imagine marrying that breed of man. No thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Steve Hobson..... What a catch eh 🙄🤢 I don’t think he should be bitching about anyone with those beaver teeth of his 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I take it her car has a built in fridge? Shes going to Morrisons she said Morrisons 4 times in one story btw. Then to soft play with all her food in the boot...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Going to soft play without Alfie to ‘let woody play’ - she doesn’t read here though...

Reactions: 9
Woodeh is my fave I love him. But look how she’s dressed him the poor little mite. She takes no pride at all in that boy. I bet he’s cold too wrap him up for duck sake he is TWO YEARS OLD!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I take it her car has a built in fridge? Shes going to Morrisons she said Morrisons 4 times in one story btw. Then to soft play with all her food in the boot...

She isn’t going to soft play 😂 or if she does they’ll be in there 15 mins tops...just enough time for a photo and a vid for the gram (for us)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t dream of jumping on insta stories on a morning and announcing I’d done two shits already, I also can’t imagine Rebecca sharing her bowel movements with her followers. So why does she feel the need to share Woodys all the bleeping time??
‘His dun a poo’

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.