Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The straws in the eBay haul are “super good” 😭😭 ..... and she will make the room look “super fab” with those awful stickers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I came here to say how annoying it is she says realleh realleh realleh nice so much in that vlog, someone needs to gift her a thesaurus.

But after reading about Lola it seems trivial. Poor Lola, I want to know what was wrong with her? She was only 10?! Did she need an op but they were too tight to pay for it? She seemed fine these last few days until she jumped on the bed. How devastating 😢

Reactions: 8
Also what the duck is she stressed about?! 🙄 her demanding ‘job’? 🤣
The fact she’s broke and can’t pay her mortgage and also the fact everybody is realising she’s a fraud and her ‘job’ is going down the shitter because she’s bleeping tit! Let’s be real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Lola, I can’t imagine losing my dog. My dog is treated like a family member though so can’t condone the way they keep those poor dogs.

Reactions: 5
The fact she’s broke and can’t pay her mortgage and also the fact everybody is realising she’s a fraud and her ‘job’ is going down the shitter because she’s bleeping tit! Let’s be real 😂
You said it! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I came here to say how annoying it is she says realleh realleh realleh nice so much in that vlog, someone needs to gift her a thesaurus.

But after reading about Lola it seems trivial. Poor Lola, I want to know what was wrong with her? She was only 10?! Did she need an op but they were too tight to pay for it? She seemed fine these last few days until she jumped on the bed. How devastating 😢
She was a bull mastiff right? 10 is the upper end of their lifespan x

I lost my dog of 14 years last year. My first thought wasn’t to post it online for likes and comments. I also tried my hardest to save her, I spent thousands that I didn’t have at the time because she deserved every chance. There’s something dodgy about a dog being put to sleep for a sore leg in my opinion. If there was anything there, surely the vet would advise surgery or tests first and foremost?

Reactions: 15
Why are they pretending that the dog was a part of the family?! I have never seen that dog on camera ever - I’ve also never heard her mention the dog ever.
That’s a fairly large dog - how on Earth can they claim it was well loved if they used to trap it in the utility room in their old house?! How cruel. And where was it living in the current house because it sure as tit wasn’t roaming around the house, never seen or heard that dog ever!

I have dogs. They are part of the family. They walk around our home (downstairs) freely. They sleep in their beds in our kitchen. They are walked twice a day, every day. They have a big garden where they can freely roam.

Reactions: 17
I lost my dog of 14 years last year. My first thought wasn’t to post it online for likes and comments. I also tried my hardest to save her, I spent thousands that I didn’t have at the time because she deserved every chance. There’s something dodgy about a dog being put to sleep for a sore leg in my opinion. If there was anything there, surely the vet would advise surgery or tests first and foremost?
The poor animal has probably been unwell for a while and these two halfwits haven’t bothered to notice.

Maybe the vet checked her over and found she was riddled with cancer or the like?

Reactions: 7
Genuinely feel sorry for poor Lola! But Jesus Christ! you seen the difference between the picture of Alfie and Woody with Lola! Talk about proof in the pudding! I’m fuming!

Alfie... dressed in a gorgeous fluffy onesie

Woody... looks like a bleeping homeless child! Oliver Twist springs to mind!
Nothing against the poor baby it’s the stupid bleeping parents!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The poor animal has probably been unwell for a while and these two halfwits haven’t bothered to notice.

Maybe the vet checked her over and found she was riddled with cancer or the like?
Yeah you’re probably right. I could cry for the poor dog. What a crappy ending to her life 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I've hardly heard about Lola more about Oscar.... Sad very sad but why do they have to announce it for likes

I wouldn’t of posted a YouTube video or been online to delete comments or respond back to comments on Instagram re their dog. I’d be too heartbroken to even right that message let alone respond 😩 I guess we all deal with crap in different ways

Reactions: 13
Not necessarily if the tests and things would give her more pain with very little gain they would do the kind thing and put her to sleep. A sore leg could have been bone cancer or maybe it was so bad that she was struggling to walk and for a big dog like that, 10 is a good age xx

Reactions: 5
I've hardly heard about Lola more about Oscar.... Sad very sad but why do they have to announce it for likes
Came to say the same - I’ve got 4 dogs and would be absolutely heartbroken if anything happened to any of them. I certainly wouldn’t jump straight on Instagram to tell everyone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.