Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen many influencers landing the Kinder ‘a little is a lot’ campaign about spending time with your children. Wonder if they’ve approached Rebecca too👀 I mean, at least she’d actually be spending time with them/Woody even if it means getting paid for it....

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Poor woody's duvet/sheet is so thin you could shoot peas through it!! That's a bloody shame poor bairn must be so cold at night! All the way through that cleaning video all I could see was her butt! I swear shes 90% arse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
1. Why did she need to show her arse that whole video? She could have done any angle but she wanted to show off her hungry bum🤢
You don’t even see what the heck she was cleaning cuz of her arse being in the way.. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She should’ve just named the video ‘look at my ass for 18minutes’

Because that was her motive. The little sleezy Sally

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m still not over her cleaning the toilet with the same sponge she cleaned the sink with 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
i always clean sink, bath then toilet with same cloth/sponge then bin it! What’s wrong with that? Wouldn’t want to keep a minging cloth that is used on the toilet, even if it was solely for toilet use

Reactions: 14
I haven't watched the video, I don't need her arse imprinting on my brain any further, but didn't she only buy cleaning products last week, she bought that minkeh sponge and some other bits, is that what she was cleaning with? So has she not cleaned before?? What did she use before? Or is this the first time she's 'cleaned' in 10 months?? :sick: :sick:

She should’ve just named the video ‘look at my ass for 18minutes’

Because that was her motive. The little sleezy Sally
Sleazeh salleh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a bleeping creep posting pics of her kissing the child’s sleeping head. Thought she was really busy all the time?

View attachment 51066
Awww has someone got a bit of mum guilt perhaps 🤷‍♀️
More like she’s been reading here 😂. That pic is just an excuse for her to get a selfie. The girl is beyond self obsessed!

Reactions: 7
Yeah kisses him when he’s asleep but he needs to be kissed and loved while awake hun 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.