Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe he can say 30 words. She only ever gets him to repeat the same few words over and over 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do really think that boy would massively benefit from a day or 2 in nursery-at least he would get some attention and stimulation
But they would have to pay for it wouldnt they? Probably waiting for 30 hours free funding.
My little boy is over 2 and a half and has been going to nursery since he was 9 months old and every single day he suprises me with new words and phrases such as being a pirate, roaring like a dinosaur, saying he is king of the castle whilst climbing on top of chairs and tables. He can name animals and colours, different vehicles and is a very confident & outspoken boy. None of his development is down to me or his father. Its all because he thrives and enjoys nursery.

Reactions: 10
Christ, yes rebeggar the wind is outside. If you do funny voices for your children, look and interact with THEM not with your freaking phone.

Reactions: 8
Not one to compare kids but those boys don’t stand a chance do they with the ‘role models’ they’re stuck with. I know all kids are different but my two were talking fully by age 2 and that was down to me reading them a huge variety of books and taking them out to show them the world every day. The fact that she’s so impressed with where he’s at is so worrying, she does nothing to help them! She was worried about Alfie, why is she not worried about his speech now?!

Reactions: 2
What on Earth is she shrieking and making stupid noises for? No wonder the kids can’t speak very well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gonna put it out there. I can see them moving house within the next sick months/year. This house hasn't worked out, is too remote, dark, in poor repair. Watch this space.
I agree - it’s horrible.

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe he can say 30 words. She only ever gets him to repeat the same few words over and over 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do really think that boy would massively benefit from a day or 2 in nursery-at least he would get some attention and stimulation
Not sure she knows 30 words, that's why she repeats herself so much

that’s the one, when channel mum couldn’t care less!
Channel mum are a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Channel mum are awful, They don’t take any pride or care about who represents them. It’s all about £££ I’ve messaged them a few times about different things and I just have a generic response back 🙄

Reactions: 6
Going off topic here but does anyone know why reb and mummywrighy.7 fell out I am sure ages ago they was friends wasn’t they? Or have I got that wrong

Gonna put it out there. I can see them moving house within the next sick months/year. This house hasn't worked out, is too remote, dark, in poor repair. Watch this space.
If they can sell it....
Who in their right mind would buy that unless you had a LOT of money to invest into it

Reactions: 7
If they can sell it....
Who in their right mind would buy that unless you had a LOT of money to invest into it
I wonder if they even bothered with their own survey. I know its an old house but her bed has something underneath it as the floors are uneven.

I wonder if they even bothered with their own survey. I know its an old house but her bed has something underneath it as the floors are uneven.
Probably just the standard one you get with the bank. But if I was buying a house that old, I would definitely of invested in a thorough private one!

Reactions: 1
Going off topic here but does anyone know why reb and mummywrighy.7 fell out I am sure ages ago they was friends wasn’t they? Or have I got that wrong
I might be wrong but I remember Reb posting a breastfeeding picture and her journey and then mummywrighty uploading somthing an hour or so later saying it doesn’t matter how you feed your babies, breast isn’t always best on her story, etc, somthing along those lines (not directing it personally at Reb but obviously was about her) x

Completely random but has anyone Noticed that they only have half a sofa now
its half a settee from their old house,they couldn’t bring the whole thing because it’s too big to fit in her living room .

• Wow
  • Haha
No one has spotted the wine glass which was in the washing up story
This morning. She doesn’t drink though, well it never appears in her weekly food shop!! You only ever see ‘green top milk, apple juice, orange juice’ never see squash or tea bags (she loves peppermint tea though)
And no bottles water, I thought she had issues with her water borehole and was buying bottled?

Reactions: 10
I remember her saying a while ago that she was considering putting woody in nursery but it was inconvenient as if he did mornings or afternoons it would have meant either a lot of driving or a lot of waiting around as she had to drop and pick up Alfie from school...

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Yes! I emailed them but no.....no shits given by them!
Same here. I mentioned about Woody playing next to the open window while she video herself, his car seat is too big and the full slow cooker cable dangling near him while she danced around. My concerns are more for Woody than Alfie, he has no external supervision at least Alfie goes to school

I remember her saying a while ago that she was considering putting woody in nursery but it was inconvenient as if he did mornings or afternoons it would have meant either a lot of driving or a lot of waiting around as she had to drop and pick up Alfie from school...
No idea why she had a second child, everything involving Woody is such an inconvenience and always half hearted, completely different when it comes to Alfie

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.