Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how much of an appearance the dogs have been making since it was brought up here, also we all know Woody definitely doesn’t have a duvet because she would have done a sly story on it to try and prove us wrong. Rebecca get your 2 year old w decent duvet and whilst your at it get him a decent car seat, oh and some clothes that don’t swamp him ffs 👍🏽

Reactions: 21
Why is she putting zoflora down the toilet and flushing it? Not heard of bleach! Agree with what everyone has already said, this is just a quick tidy around that we all do everyday. She’s got no excuses regarding the dishwasher. My dishwasher goes on at night and gets emptied in the morning and then any dishes get put straight into there throughout the day. It really is simple housekeeping

Why did she blow the bin?! 🤣
More so, why is she using fabreeze in the bin? Ever heard of anti-bac?

Reactions: 14
Sorry but this is a ridiculous thing to pick her up on. No on in their right mind would introduce a dummy at age 2 🙄 that’s when you want your child to be completely rid of one. Obviously it’s not as easy to wean them off a thumb because you can’t just take it away like you can a dummy...
Very true. I'm very pro dummy, but even I wouldn't give one to a 2 year old that hasn't had one before. My 3 year old still has hers at bedtime, but the days of that are numbered. I was a nightmare for my parents to stop sucking my thumb, I was 8 or 9 before I finally stopped.

Reactions: 2
I've followed Rebecca for about 3 years roughly and I've never saw that many stories about the dogs 😂😭 she's making it so bloody obvious she reads here! 😳 go buy your 2 year old a duvet, it's coming into winter!

Reactions: 15
What makes the dogs think they can stay on the bed? Hmm I do wonder Rebecca!! Maybe because for the first time in forever they’re comfy and warm. While I’m on the subject of dogs. Instead of getting Oscar all wound up why don’t you get him some toys? Maybe you can even have a game of fetch with the poor thing, I’m sure he’d love it. Then once he’s had a decent amount of exercise you can take him inside and keep him warm on these cold autumn days. Lola too of course but I think she’s too old for proper playing.

Just to add - I think your treading a very thin line Rebecca. You put every aspect of your life and your children’s lives (down to when they tit) all over the internet. Now these short clips on Instagram are very easily recorded from the general public and it would be very easy at this point to have certain professionals at your door because of them reporting you. I haven’t reported you, but I can bet anything that someone at some point will and those videos you share show nothing but a self centred mother who doesn’t give a toss about her children or her pets welfare. So maybe it’s time you stopped being so crappy, stopped embarrassing your children all over the internet, stopped leaving the dogs wherever you leave them and put some real effort into your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t even cope with how obvious it is that she reads here. Mention the dogs are locked away every day... they’re now on stories constantly! Shame she doesn’t get Woody a quilt if she’s reading here!

Reactions: 9
Slow cookers (with lids) are £9 in Tesco. Just putting it out there...

Reactions: 19
I can’t even cope with how obvious it is that she reads here. Mention the dogs are locked away every day... they’re now on stories constantly! Shame she doesn’t get Woody a quilt if she’s reading here!
It's the blind scenario all over again!!

Reactions: 3
Ohh look poor old Lola is on their bed after I mentioned neglect last night. One photo doesn’t change the fact you’re a neglectful twit to your children and pets Rebecca. Also if Lola is as old as they make out, surely she wouldn’t have been able to jump on the bed? I know that when I had my old pup they need extra assistance, more so onto a high bed!
So staged and predictable. One photo like you say doesn’t mean tit when you blatantly neglect those dogs and your children 🙄

What makes the dogs think they can stay on the bed? Hmm I do wonder Rebecca!! Maybe because for the first time in forever they’re comfy and warm. While I’m on the subject of dogs. Instead of getting Oscar all wound up why don’t you get him some toys? Maybe you can even have a game of fetch with the poor thing, I’m sure he’d love it. Then once he’s had a decent amount of exercise you can take him inside and keep him warm on these cold autumn days. Lola too of course but I think she’s too old for proper playing.

Just to add - I think your treading a very thin line Rebecca. You put every aspect of your life and your children’s lives (down to when they tit) all over the internet. Now these short clips on Instagram are very easily recorded from the general public and it would be very easy at this point to have certain professionals at your door because of them reporting you. I haven’t reported you, but I can bet anything that someone at some point will and those videos you share show nothing but a self centred mother who doesn’t give a toss about her children or her pets welfare. So maybe it’s time you stopped being so crappy, stopped embarrassing your children all over the internet, stopped leaving the dogs wherever you leave them and put some real effort into your family.
This is perfectly put ☝🏻👌🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Their aga broke months ago. Steve pulled it apart and never got it working again😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the cleaning video, poor Woody is filthy at the end! She really doesn't care

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This is the new influencer narrative a la Kerry Conway. It's super cool to have a dirty house, dont you know?

How any of these girls manage to live is beyond me.

Yes you can have children and work and still have a clean house, its not that difficult. Lazy bunch of arses is what they all are.

Clean as you cook is what I do, I empty the dishwasher first thing in the morning and reload with any breakfast dishes. If I know I'm going to be really busy all day, I put the dishes in soapy water. When I'm cooking later in the day, i empty the washer and load them in as I prepare the meal. It's not rocket science.

This idiot Hinch and the fact that all these women are brainwashed by her, just does my head in.

"I'm going to clean my sink with my Minky" oh do take a huge seat and shut the duck up.

Reactions: 16
Just started watching the cleaning video
Ok .....

She doesnt like nappies on show so she covers them up with a blanket (in the privacy of their home, in a corner of the boys room) but has no issues telling all woody's bowel movements?

Still cant get my head around the fact that those poor boys are on the floor. I know in some parts of the world this is the norm and poor kids probably dont have a mattress to sleep on but it doesnt sit well with me that her and steve have little luxuries here and there but cant stretch to buying proper beds.

Reactions: 19
This is the new influencer narrative a la Kerry Conway. It's super cool to have a dirty house, dont you know?

How any of these girls manage to live is beyond me.

Yes you can have children and work and still have a clean house, its not that difficult. Lazy bunch of arses is what they all are.

Clean as you cook is what I do, I empty the dishwasher first thing in the morning and reload with any breakfast dishes. If I know I'm going to be really busy all day, I put the dishes in soapy water. When I'm cooking later in the day, i empty the washer and load them in as I prepare the meal. It's not rocket science.

This idiot Hinch and the fact that all these women are brainwashed by her, just does my head in.

"I'm going to clean my sink with my Minky" oh do take a huge seat and shut the duck up.
I couldn't agree more. It's as if Mrs Hinch invented cleaning, as for Zoflora disinfectant, my mum has been using it since I was a child, and she used it as a disinfectant and not cleaning fluid. The only reason these so called Influencers do so well, is because of people who are incapable of carrying out basic daily tasks. I probably sound like an old fart, but I did home economics at school, not only learn to cook, but basic food hygiene, how to read laundry care labels, change a plug, just simple things we take for granted until we need to do them. When people refer to Rebecca as mum goals or her and Steve as relationship goals, I find it quite sad. How bad must your life be, when your goal in life is to be like Rebecca, a lazy, uneducated attention seeker, who in the real world of employment probably wouldn't keep a job for very long.

I also think channel mum is an absolute disgrace, they blatantly ignore anything questionable done by their 'influencers', they ignore genuine concerns raised by viewers. I've had serious issues with them openly encouraging mums to ask for help if their kids or I'll or pregnant women experiencing problems to ask for help in forums etc, sorry but for illness they only people they should contact is health care professionals. I appreciate sharing experience is valuable, but forums should be used to diagnose. As a qualified health care professional myself, it concerns me, because without a full background there's the risk of amateur diagnosis going very badly

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.