Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree...that's not "cleaning" that's just a quick tidy round.....most mum's do it at least once a day and don't have to film it for "content" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
I've never know a child to have his thumb constantly in his mouth. He's self soothing himself I know but it's like his hand is glued to his face why doesn't she just take the hint and give him a dummy? It just goes to show how little attention she pays to woody the fact he has to soothe himself 24/7
Sorry but this is a ridiculous thing to pick her up on. No on in their right mind would introduce a dummy at age 2 🙄 that’s when you want your child to be completely rid of one. Obviously it’s not as easy to wean them off a thumb because you can’t just take it away like you can a dummy...

Reactions: 19
Sorry but this is a ridiculous thing to pick her up on. No on in their right mind would introduce a dummy at age 2 🙄 that’s when you want your child to be completely rid of one. Obviously it’s not as easy to wean them off a thumb because you can’t just take it away like you can a dummy...
Agreed.

Currently battling with my 2 year old to get him off his (albeit he only has it to sleep). No one would ever introduce one now.
Woody sucks his thumb for comfort but more so habit. My little boy would keep his dummy in all day if he could.

Reactions: 9
Ohh look poor old Lola is on their bed after I mentioned neglect last night. One photo doesn’t change the fact you’re a neglectful twit to your children and pets Rebecca. Also if Lola is as old as they make out, surely she wouldn’t have been able to jump on the bed? I know that when I had my old pup they need extra assistance, more so onto a high bed!

Reactions: 10
I could never go to bed with dishes like that in the sink. I dont even have a dishwasher in my house and they would never be piled up like that. What's her excuse? Yuk

Reactions: 22
Tidy your pots up after your tea, scruffy mare 🤢 you’ve even got a dishwasher!!!! Another example of pure laziness

Reactions: 9
Why is she moaning about the sink being full of stuff when she clearly couldn’t be bothered to sort it all after dinner last night. It shows how lazy they really are that they just shove it all in the sink expecting them fairies to come and sort it for them!!

Reactions: 10
Her post about the pots in the sink this morning 🙄
You and Steve left them there. Why are you surprised to find them there 🤔 who were you expecting to do them overnight? Lazy bastards the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watched the cleaning video-so many questions 🙈 so she ‘cleaned’ the house with zoflora and water 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why was her kitchen sink so dirty! She said it had been like that for a couple of days 🤢 do they not have a shower? I know it’s not necessary but I’ve just never noticed before 🧐 why does her sofa look like half of it has been chopped off? Also if you want a new sofa, buy one! Stop being a greedy freeloader and waiting to be ‘gifted’ one 🙄 and I don’t even want to comment on those trousers, was it meant to look sexy for the pervs? Just looked like an uncomfortable wedgy to me 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Why did she blow the bin?! 🤣
Omg and this!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Watched the cleaning video-so many questions 🙈 so she ‘cleaned’ the house with zoflora and water 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why was her kitchen sink so dirty! She said it had been like that for a couple of days 🤢 do they not have a shower? I know it’s not necessary but I’ve just never noticed before 🧐 why does her sofa look like half of it has been chopped off? Also if you want a new sofa, buy one! Stop being a greedy freeloader and waiting to be ‘gifted’ one 🙄 and I don’t even want to comment on those trousers, was it meant to look sexy for the pervs? Just looked like an uncomfortable wedgy to me 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Omg and this!!!
The way she looks at the camera afterwards. So odd! Almost as if she thinks spraying a bin is sexy 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs that sink!!! Rebegga I've said it before- empty the dishwasher while you are making a brew or waiting for toast to be done, then put your things in during the day and put it on at night! Simples!

Reactions: 7
Agree...that's not "cleaning" that's just a quick tidy round.....most mum's do it at least once a day and don't have to film it for "content" :ROFLMAO:
Exactly this, i work full time and what she just filmed was not a bloody motivational cleaning video, that's what i do on a morning before taking the kids to school and then off i trot to work. Did anybody see how grubby the mirror was in her bedroom. Can somebody please tell me why Alfie has a quilt and Woody doesn't? I just don't understand her logic? Which then makes me think I really hope she also doesn't leave that heater on at bed time with the door closed leaving those poor boys in that bedroom.

Reactions: 5
That washing up pile though! I’m in shock! I’m sorry but that is not from breakfast I reckon she does it in the morning and leaves the whole days washing up for the next morning (hope that makes sense) I always wash as I go! Heck I’ll even leave my plate in the oven so I can wash the pots and pans up before sitting down to enjoy my food otherwise I know I’ll have it all to do when I’m done eating! That’s just laziness and it’s disgusting! You have a bleeping dishwasher there’s no excuse! I wash it all up by hand I don’t have room for a dishwasher! I’m sorry there’s literally no excuse your at home all day long what the duck are you doing with your life!!!

Reactions: 16
‘I love using Zoflora it always leaves a nice smell’
Yes rebegger but did it clean your sides and bathroom??
No
No it didn’t as it’s not a kitchen side cleaner
We all just need to go back to basics with how we cleaned before Mrs Hinch came along and brainwashed everyone into doing that

• Heart
Reactions: 23
‘I love using Zoflora it always leaves a nice smell’
Yes rebegger but did it clean your sides and bathroom??
No
No it didn’t as it’s not a kitchen side cleaner
We all just need to go back to basics with how we cleaned before Mrs Hinch came along and brainwashed everyone into doing that
I’ve never used zoflora what exactly is it?

So she needs WiFi for her ‘job and work’? Same thing Rebecca surely.....if you actually count whatever it is you ‘do’ as work 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve never used zoflora what exactly is it?
A disinfectant. I’ve never used it either

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.